Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

anyone been club 19 in forest gate? wots it sayin...?
yesaint been since november though there was a shooting its a decent cotch rave goes on til 6 which is a plusdont know what u r like but it is a ghetto dance with ghetto people insideget the baitist skets, bare newham lengman and pure bashment

f*ck FABRICDunno how I ended up there last night, not really my type of music, ratio of man to girls was nasty, and the DnB room had some aite hype music but way to tight packed, bare guys puttin their back to mine like it weren't a ting and not even having the mind to move, just jammin there. Old skool DnB room was deadout in terms of music. The electro room had some nice grimey tunes playing still but had an even worse ratio of man to girls.

yesaint been since november though there was a shooting its a decent cotch rave goes on til 6 which is a plusdont know what u r like but it is a ghetto dance with ghetto people insideget the baitist skets, bare newham lengman and pure bashment
lol 3 people have told me dis... and they also said bare yungaz was there when they went there also...

Reached Urban Nerds, was f*ck*ng sick. How can they have a drummer playing Eastern Jam and Filth? Flirta D killed it, came with them old school bars. Hearing ''Shoot 'em up'' over 0800 Dub was the one. After his set we thought it would be dead. Went into the other room, heard a live voice screaming ''What did he SAYYYY'' looked up to the decks and saw P Money, Flirta and Spyro. They did a nice likkle set over some UK GarageAll in all, good event.Lawl at P Money's goons hyping afterwards. Nearly swung one guys head off outside the 24 hour bakery.

lol 3 people have told me dis... and they also said bare yungaz was there when they went there also...
i wouldn't bother if i was you.

the venue is nice tho, i had never been there before. erm some youts rushed the door init and afterwards they werent having any of it just locked the dance. Was very pissed i must say the crowd and vibe was nice in there. Plan B needs to hurry up and re open

Guest Tibbius
so u r in ibiza got some text about come out to san antionio west end last week i was like :/
I'm not on the island, im in the office, doing the dirty work for the island!

Guest Tibbius
so u r in ibiza got some text about come out to san antionio west end last week i was like :/
I'm not on the island, im in the office, doing the dirty work for the island!
ANY CHANCE OF ME WINNING THIS TING BY ACCIDENT LOL????
I've done the whole campaign, but im not controlling the entries you know, its prob a good thing too, the amount of people who have asked the same questions is ridiculous, bare people would be pissed @ me, if i didnt choose 'them'. I even wrote the T&C's lol.