Official LIVE thread

Numero001

anyone going reading festival?
Yeah. Can't wait.Wouldn't say I'm interested in most of the artists/groups performing though.I must be behind... You're JJ then??
Yup, I am.What day are you arriving?I still haven't got a tent.
Friday, you?Dance Tent on Sunday should be liive.& luckily I just borrowed a tent from last year festival goers.

anyone going reading festival?
Yeah. Can't wait.Wouldn't say I'm interested in most of the artists/groups performing though.I must be behind... You're JJ then??
Yup, I am.What day are you arriving?I still haven't got a tent.
Friday, you?Dance Tent on Sunday should be liive.& luckily I just borrowed a tent from last year festival goers.
Thursday morning, theres bare of us so we need to get a good pitch.Yeah it should, clashes with Wiley though, there are tooooo many clashes for my liking, which is gonna end up with me switching positions bare times and losing a good vantage point, fs

Valentines Day 2009 =Jodeci - Premium SeatsBid now for you chance to win tickets to Meet and Greet Jodeci and see the performance in Premium Seats at Wembley Arena! Winning bidders will be contacted via email once the auction is finished. Please monitor your auction. Good luck!http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/auction/22004108D23A7377/1/Normal tixhttp://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/220041...;minorcatid=202

f*ck no. f*ck "Dipset". That concert is 4 years past its sell-by-date IMO
4real, it wouldve been SICK back in 2003/4Im only goin cus i promised myself if they ever come bk to the uk im goinPlus gotta rep the dips and even i wouldve reached the rock the bells thing if it was realsick line up

So... Rock The Bells is definitely fake then.Somebody will die for this.If I disappear in the next couple of days, London folks should watch the Metro/London Lite/etc for a story about a man in custody for bludgeoning a promoter to death with a De La Soul boxset
i will join you tbh

http://www.seetickets.com/oasisTuesday 07 & Wednesday 08 October 2008 - Liverpool Echo Arena Friday 10 & Saturday 11 October 2008 - Sheffield Arena Monday 13 & Tuesday 14 October 2008- Birmingham NIA Thursday 16 & Friday 17 October 2008 - London Wembley Arena Monday 20 & Tuesday 21 October 2008 - Bournemouth BIC Thursday 23 & Friday 24 October 2008 - Cardiff International Arena Wednesday 29 & Thursday 30 October 2008 - Belfast Odyssey Arena Saturday 01 & Sunday 02 November 2008 - Aberdeen Exhibition Centre Tuesday 04 & Wednesday 05 November 2008 - Glasgow SECC