Official LIVE thread

Numero001

• 2 weeks later...
Also, I never mentioned as to how lovely the LDN Jazz Fest was, along with other few recent gigs from Nov. I'll illustrate with pics over the weekend.
Definitely a great year, I was reaching something nearly every day. Which shows did you end up going to? You should get those pics upNaturally 7 was one of the best concerts I've seen.. they ripped it and got some 10-minute standing ovation. Esperanza Spalding tore the roof off Ronnie Scotts, scary talent. Marcus Miller is the dalai lama of funk. The biggest frustration for me was Chick Corea, Melody Gardot and Robert Glasper/Bilal all playing right at the same time. The Glasper/Bilal concert was amazing but I inevitably felt like I missed out

• 2 weeks later...

DOOM “A Taste of Sónar” London / Friday March the 5th 2010 A key figure in hip-hop, in Europe for the first time DOOM is the new alias of the New York producer and rapper Daniel Dumile Thompson, who has previously worked under various pseudonyms including MF DOOM, VIKTOR VAUGHN, DANGER DOOM (with Danger Mouse) and MADVILLAIN (with Madlib). An essential figure for those with a taste for underground hip-hop on an outlandish tip, he always hides behind a Doctor Doom style villain's mask. http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/whats-on/productions/a-taste-of-sonar-4417