Do as you please

Fresh To Death

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case
Your sig just inspired me to merk some guys online
PS3 or 360?whats your gamertag for the console?
PS3EzusJezus
i'll play you nowjust sent you a request to add you

Guest Sho Case
Your sig just inspired me to merk some guys online
PS3 or 360?whats your gamertag for the console?
PS3EzusJezus
i'll play you nowjust sent you a request to add you
Where do I go?
The main menu playstation bitpress the middle button on your controller,if you are playing a game,then click quit gamethen go to friendsscroll down until you find my friend request

• 6 months later...
Guest haze-e
hmm i fort i got dis '[email protected]' from dis forum - jus did a searchbitch is on msn rite now chattin sh*t bout she knows me n i used to link her - i aint seen dis bitch in my entire life im baffedwho knows her
yeah i think she chats to my little sister.
rga[ojg]pwrj]rphjwe]hj=]pojh[oejgh[rjh[ewrohjeohe[ohjwehbahahahahahahahaha :lol:

hmm i fort i got dis '[email protected]' from dis forum - jus did a searchbitch is on msn rite now chattin sh*t bout she knows me n i used to link her - i aint seen dis bitch in my entire life im baffedwho knows her
lol its his niece still
fyhnsduyfgbGUG U UI;+GMIKFG

f*ck that her baby is due in december and she is online checking for a step dad already any carol jacksoni pity her daughter and her son about to be born I would not even wank in her face just in case she got my seamen put up her vagina hole to try and impregnate herselfthis is the girl for me tbhhttp://www.profilepic.com/ChTiNa/photos

lol its his niece still
fyhnsduyfgbGUG U UI;+GMIKFG
PMSLBBVVBVB :lol: :lol: NAR f*ck OFF DROPPED IT DISGUSTINGLYMAN BUMPED IT HOPING WE WOULD FINK HES SOME MCDADDYTHEM BACKFIRES THEREGOT TAKEN FOR A MODIFIED WATER PISTOL TBH