Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Can't C/S this war has actually been sick, sh*t all over Bleach's and you know I'm a bleach guy.

Kizaru kills me though but only because he has the same voice actor of Shunsui from bleach lol.

Lava guy .. Akainu yeah this guy is COLD!!!!!!!! can't help but admire the showerness though about how he goes about the ting.

I'm a dubbed guy, can't hack the english actors over it and i doubt the humour would come across with english actors. Gonna bang out the rest of OP over the next couple of weeks and then get on Naruto :Y:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Just picked up on Naruto, gonna smash out the anime until I have to jump to the manga, started it before but I got sidetracked.

I can't lie Bleach is actually starting to look like Kubo wasn't freestyling the whole thing. Apart from Ichigo's impending power up the story has been pretty cool, enjoying reading it again.

Oda still delivering with OP, gave it abit of a break though think I'm about 15 chapters behind but I want to let it build up nicely before I hit it again so I'll just bang out the whole of Naruto before I jump back to OP.

Naruto right now is moving kinda crazy tbh. Still haven't read bleach since the Quincys came to SS and OP I'm about 20odd chapters behind or so.

Was reading/watching a new one called Attack On Titan. Is alright still.