GTAIV

VonBoyage

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not even ordering this offline at the chance it doesn#t arrive on the 29th morning. Gonna go down to Trafford Center at 8am like i did when San Andreas dropped.
I don't know about where you live, but in the largest game shop in Brum they have a special 'launch' for every big game that comes out.they start selling at 8pm (evening before mass-release) and they give everyone who has a pre-order a goody bag and pizza an stuffkinda geeky but its sick(and oyu get it earlier)

360 mayne. More sh*t plus the onlines going to be much better. No way i would be able to cope with the PSN with its bullshit.
What's wrong with PSN? Can't see their being any problems online with GTA. It's down to the games developers how the online mode works on PS3, COD acts daft sometimes cuz of them, Resistance had zero problems online cuz it was designed right. I expect Rockstar have designed this proper considering that was why it got delayed 7 months.