The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

THE WOOLY@HEART MIXTAPE IS THE HARDEST UK MIXTAPE.JUST SO MUCH TUNES ON THERE.BUCK IS KILLING IT ON THERE AND FIX COMES HARD.THESE TWO AS A PAIR IS VERY DEADLY.TEST OUT THE 9, BACK 2 BACK IS CRAZY.THE INTRO, SAY NO MORE.POP IT. JEEEEZANIMALS. CRAZY.JUST TOO MUCH TUNES TO GO ON ABOUT.THEY HAVE RAISED THE LEVEL ON THIS 1

Fix Dot'M>>>
c/swhat mixtape is he prominently on
OTB - Woolyhood
http://rapidshare.com/files/188927953/OTB_Woolyhood.rar

skafeSN1 - Blackgang Broadway Vol 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/121232363/Pecknarm_-_Blackgang_Broadway_Volume_2_2008.rar.html

ANY1 GOT A TRACKLIST FOR THIS ??WHO IS ON TRACK 8
2vtp6c7.png
I don't think that tracklist is right btw

Guest WAVESURFER
Fix Dot'M>>>
c/swhat mixtape is he prominently on
OTB - Woolyhood
http://rapidshare.com/files/188927953/OTB_Woolyhood.rar

skafeSN1 - Blackgang Broadway Vol 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/121232363/Pecknarm_-_Blackgang_Broadway_Volume_2_2008.rar.html

ANY1 GOT A TRACKLIST FOR THIS ??WHO IS ON TRACK 8
2vtp6c7.png
I don't think that tracklist is right btw
its not i meant tracklist for blackgang broadway vol 21st track is gunshot riddimThx anyway
This just sums up the thing I hate about road rap.Every time I download a tape, it's either not tagged, or the tags are all wrong.Pisses me off, sometimes I just delete the whole tape.

Dunno why something about Joe I likeHe is sh*t but good ????!?!?!?!?
Reckon he's improved alot, similar levels to giggs.
I agree his improved but LMFAO @ him even being on the level of Giggs shadow1.Blade2.Giggs3.Fixdot4.Kyzer5.Femfel6.Tinyboostout of that narm groupdont rate Buck at all tbh bare off beat and Joe Grind is mad inconsistent swear Giggs must write for him sometimes

Also who the f*ck is Snap heard him the first time on Femfel's mixtapeJEEEEEEEEEEEZEEasily potential wise better than all of these mcs his two features he made felon and the others look like any Jim Jones's
Gives me joke when someone hypes someone up differently jus cuz they heard them for the 1st time.P.S how the f*ck is Blade better than Giggs? Better yet how the f*ck is Blade better than Fix or Kyz?LOOOOOOOOOOL

I agree his improved but LMFAO @ him even being on the level of Giggs shadow1.Blade2.Giggs3.Fixdot4.Kyzer5.Femfel6.Tinyboostout of that narm groupdont rate Buck at all tbh bare off beat and Joe Grind is mad inconsistent swear Giggs must write for him sometimes
lol @ that list tho.Wasn't feeling Grinds mixtape but he went sick on another quick one.Also, Blade!?Rather listen to T.Boost than Felon/Blade.Anyone got Nuttie tunes? the feature on 345 vol.2 is alot.

I agree his improved but LMFAO @ him even being on the level of Giggs shadow1.Blade2.Giggs3.Fixdot4.Kyzer5.Femfel6.Tinyboostout of that narm groupdont rate Buck at all tbh bare off beat and Joe Grind is mad inconsistent swear Giggs must write for him sometimesHOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY YOU DNT RATE BUCK, HE KILLS IT ALL THE TIME.HIS VERSE ON WALK IN THE PARK, HE KILLED IT.HIS VERSE ON BOTH KIZ AND JOE GRIND MIXTAPE, HE TOOK THE PISS, KILLED THEM BOTH.AND ARD BODY. HE MURDERED IT. HE IS WAY BETTER THAN KIZ FEM FEL JOE GRIND, BLADE.AND ON HE'S NEW MIXTAPE WITH FIXDOT HE BLOODY KILLS IT FROM STAR TO FINISH.LISTEN TO THAT CD AND I BET YOUR VIEW WILL CHANGE.BLADE IS sh*t, SO BORING

dont rate Buck at all tbh bare off beat and Joe Grind is mad inconsistent swear Giggs must write for him sometimesHOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY YOU DNT RATE BUCK, HE KILLS IT ALL THE TIME.HIS VERSE ON WALK IN THE PARK, HE KILLED IT.HIS VERSE ON BOTH KIZ AND JOE GRIND MIXTAPE, HE TOOK THE PISS, KILLED THEM BOTH.AND ARD BODY. HE MURDERED IT. HE IS WAY BETTER THAN KIZ FEM FEL JOE GRIND, BLADE.AND ON HE'S NEW MIXTAPE WITH FIXDOT HE BLOODY KILLS IT FROM STAR TO FINISH.LISTEN TO THAT CD AND I BET YOUR VIEW WILL CHANGE.BLADE IS sh*t, SO BORING