The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

wooly @ heart ain't all that imo.quantity over quality imo.and im not liking this whole B2B with Fixdot & Buck.
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT IT AINT ALL THAT.I DNT KNOW WHAT SOME OF YOU THINK IS GOOD.TRACK 4 TRACK IT IS BETTER THAN CRYSTAL METH.AND THE WHOLE BACK 2 BACK IS CRAZY."TROPICAL FOOTWEAR EXOTIC""SRAY A LITTLE GIVENCHY NECK DROPPAGE"AND THE BACK 2 BACK ON GIGGS TEST OUT THE 9, IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.ME AND MY BOYS UP WEST ARE BUMPING THIS ARD.DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE THIS GOOD TBH

Guest Flat Ericó
wtfwhere is crystal methwhat is itnever heard of itsomeone link pm me
Youngsta's tape.I have yet to listen to it, but it's doing the rounds on the internets.
i see your link many thanks

wooly @ heart ain't all that imo.quantity over quality imo.and im not liking this whole B2B with Fixdot & Buck.
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT IT AINT ALL THAT.I DNT KNOW WHAT SOME OF YOU THINK IS GOOD.TRACK 4 TRACK IT IS BETTER THAN CRYSTAL METH.AND THE WHOLE BACK 2 BACK IS CRAZY."TROPICAL FOOTWEAR EXOTIC""SPRAY A LITTLE GIVENCHY NECK DROPPAGE"AND THE BACK 2 BACK ON GIGGS TEST OUT THE 9, IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.ME AND MY BOYS UP WEST ARE BUMPING THIS ARD.DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE THIS GOOD TBH
:lol::lol: :lol:disclaimer:- i dnt want no trouble, im just sayin innit.

Crystal meth is a good mixtape. Youngsta is hard spitting wise. It's a shame that he is fake on the roads tho.
summed it up
smh.I'ma make a son rise like an early sunplease... cause i dont wanna hurt his mumshe's kinda innocentguilty of raising up an idioti'll put a new meaning into militant.been playing this as background music since ydaybut im actually listening nowintro is hard.