The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

1. Intro (B.B.T.)2. Uummm!! 3. Open Up 4. Who Are You To Judge 5. More Maniacs 6. Swagger 7. Cut Up Bag 8. Saw 9. Make It Look Good 10. Click Clack!!! 11. Pitchin All Da Time 12. Rat-A-Tat-Tat 13. Tempa Tempa 14. Bring A Message Back 15. You Raised Me 16. Walk In Da Park 17. Let 'Im Ave It 18. Test Out Da Nine (Remix)
Yep dass da 1 i got on my cd, an da tracks match dat order, dere not all f*cked up on da cd or n e fin
You think it's in order but it isn't trust me. Only couple tunes are in order.
MY ONES KOOL

"looking at my trouble lifethinking if the grass is greener on the other side"whats this track called?
That's...1. Intro (B.B.T)
That's "Walk In Da Park" still
Nah it's not. Seems Play.com had the wrong samples all along. Which is why I thought my tracks were messed as I've been listening to them Play samples all weekend.Walk In Da Park starts with the banjo guitar and Hollowman says ''Giggz O.T!'' and O.T.B is on that track too.

1. Intro (B.B.T.) - 4:202. Uummm!!! - 3:493. Open Up - 2:564. Who R U To Judge feat. Joe Grind - 4:245. More Maniacs feat. Boost & Young Spray - 3:426. Swagga!! feat. Joe Grind - 4:397. Cut Up Bag - 4:218. Saw - 3:359. Make It Look Good feat. J.Melo - 4:2410. Click Clack!!! feat. Killa Ki & shocks - 4:0611. Pitchin All Da Time feat. Dubz & Chelsi Lauren - 5:0112. Rat-A-Tat-Tat feat. Kyze - 3:3513. Tempa Tempa feat. T.G - 3:1514. Bring A Message Back - 3:0415. You Raised Me - 2:5016. Walk In Da Park feat. O.T.B - 3:4717. Let 'Im Ave It feat. Boost - 3:3318. Test Out Da Nine (Remix) feat. SN1 - 4:57That's the proper 100% official tracklisting. If you've downloaded it then you've got a wrong listing. Use the length of the track to figure out which track is which. Be careful there's 2 tracks that have the same length.

Guest Ivan Drago
1. Intro (B.B.T.) - 4:202. Uummm!!! - 3:493. Open Up - 2:564. Who R U To Judge feat. Joe Grind - 4:245. More Maniacs feat. Boost & Young Spray - 3:426. Swagga!! feat. Joe Grind - 4:397. Cut Up Bag - 4:218. Saw - 3:359. Make It Look Good feat. J.Melo - 4:2410. Click Clack!!! feat. Killa Ki & shocks - 4:0611. Pitchin All Da Time feat. Dubz & Chelsi Lauren - 5:0112. Rat-A-Tat-Tat feat. Kyze - 3:3513. Tempa Tempa feat. T.G - 3:1514. Bring A Message Back - 3:0415. You Raised Me - 2:5016. Walk In Da Park feat. O.T.B - 3:4717. Let 'Im Ave It feat. Boost - 3:3318. Test Out Da Nine (Remix) feat. SN1 - 4:57That's the proper 100% official tracklisting. If you've downloaded it then you've got a wrong listing. Use the length of the track to figure out which track is which. Be careful there's 2 tracks that have the same length.
all wrong famjust had to look at track 14...listen to track 14 and then look at the name of track 7 and tell me if u still think its correct initsafeedit - my shits not even the right order. my bad..urs is right