Good Article on Uniteds title hopes

Admin.

playing not to get beat, IN MY OPINION, is sh*the as an individual is sh*t for reasons i stated in my first post, his passing is sh*t, he dont really put in big tackles, which was apparently why we bought him, and not only does he not put in big tackles he gets skipped past toooo easy, all hes got goin for him is the fact he can runan if he was from africa he would get cussed for that, i dont say the difference cos hes canadgermlish

YOUR not understanding, if again you read my first post i sed he was a bad signing we didnt need him due to the midfielders we already hadcarrick does what he does, and does it betterso why go out an spend 18mil on him...btw playing football at a good level>>>>>>>>> playing football >>>>>>>>>>> sitting in your house all day watchin every match thats on tv and thinking you know what your on about...

From coach Tony Coton

* In the last 15 games we`ve played (all competitions) we`ve lined up with nothing less than 9 different central midfield constellations. We`ve tried a two-man midfield and a three-man midfield and have tried almost all our midfielders together with eachother at some point.* During the last 15 games we have only twice started the same midfield pairing in consecutive games. (Newcastle game on Jan 12th following the Villa game on Jan 5th. (Carrick/Anderson) and the Spurs game on Jan 27th following the Reading game on Jan 19th (Carrick/Hargreaves). We`ve now gone 11 games in a row without starting the same midfield in consecutive games.* In the last 15 games the most times we`ve seen a midfield pairing is 3. Scholes and Hargreaves against Derby, Fulham and Tottenham (2 Feb).* We`ve had no major injuries to midfielders in this time.Now, we`ve been discussing up and down who we think is the best midfield pairing on the caf, and it doesn`t seem that people agree. Looks like Fergie is having a bit of the same problem. Part of our success in recent years have been that we`ve had a regular pairing in the midfield, and that has brought stability, security and flow to our game. Is it a problem that we can`t be able to find our Nr.1 midfield pairing before the run in?* Out of the 15 games we`ve won 11, drawn twice (Lyon and Spurs) and lost twice (City and Portsmouth).That`s a pretty decent run of victories, so in Fergies defence he hasn`t done too bad, and has probably managed to pick the right players on the day more often than not. Another pro with the rotation is that players will be rested more, and might be able to give more on the given day. I personally don`t care much for rotation though, atleast not down the centre line. Keepers, central defenders and central midfielders should be the same at all time IMO, except maybe when they need a rest. I think it makes it extra hard for the players to maintain their form when they`re not given consecutive games. Carrick especially has been in good form of late, but hasn`t been given enough games to capitalise on it IMO. Wingers and forwards can be played around with a bit, but not too much either.
intresting

highlights for Man U Fans, Resevre game VS City 2 days agoTold you, Welbeck is THAT DUDE, only 17 aswell, lol @ the huge city centrebackPossebon = Classdefinitly gonna beinvolved with the first team next season, hes had like 3 man of the matches in 7 appearances, a Carrick mould of playerlol @ Silverstre for the first goalNeville made it through 90 mins which is goodbut hope I Welbeck can try a ting next season

Guest Mickey Kane

Just lol @ Hargreaves being sh*t & a sh*t buy....Some guys think we're still playing football in the 1930's with 5 forwards, 4 midfielders & 1 defender...

lol at thinking we've not got on fine without playing a third centre back, did we not get on fine last season without one, dont blame the ac milan game on the lack of a defensive midfielder cos if big players performed as they did at OT it wud of been a minori dont dispute you need someone who can break up play etc etc, but carrick does that, and so much more...

Carrick and Hargreaves are both sick players but one outshines the other which makes the other look a worse player. Just like the liverpool CM situation, Alonso is sick, his passing >>>>>>> __________ . i dont care, other people have sick passers no doubtin that but alonso know exactly what hes doin with passes its nuts some of the passes iv seen him make, perfectly weighted its mad. Still yh Alonso is sick as a CM, has the ability to control matches like its nothing when he's at the top of his game but this season he has been a bit off with his metatarsal break and came back looking shaky and Mascherano just stepped up his game to sum next crazy level and it make Alonso look like hes a bad player or smmin wen he obviously aint its just mascheranos performances overshadowed Alonsos. At first Maschs passing was suspect but now hes sprayin the ball around the field almost as well as alonso does. Both great players but one playing alot better and impressing makes the other look like a bad player when in reality they are a great player just not as good. and being out of form etc dont help

Noone has said anything about Carrick?You dumb?Infact most people have said Carrick is better, including myself.So what are you talking about?That doesnt mean Hargreaves is sh*t
oh my days, are u dumb, or can u jus not readas i said, i said hargreaves was a sh*t signing, that was my original point because we dont need him, cos we have players that do what he does better than he does..
Hargreaves tackling isn't what its cracked up to be gets skipped past alot when I have watched Utd.Should have invested in natural defensive midfielder.Also Hargreaves could be a good right back
THANK YOU

No.A genius is someone who shows imagination, and is unique and innovative. These qualities become evident when the "genius'" superior talent shows through. If Rooney has "textbook technique" how can he be unique or innovative?Also, LMAO @ Rooney having perfect technique. I've lost count of how many times he has tried to buss a basic drag-back (or something to that effect) and it not come off properly, due to his lack of "perfect technique"Like I said, I think he is a good player, but he isn't all THAT.I'm just saying...

yeah 'a rooney' doesnt have textbook technique....'a beckham' does....
I disagree with that, Beckham's technique is far from textbook but I would say he is a technical genius. He came on the scene with a different technique, you watch all the youths play ball now and their style is based on Beckham's.