A quick question...

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash
of what i know, the BNP are anti-semetic, but arn't one of there councilers jewish?
Thats the political equivilant of "I'm not racist, a black guy delivers my milk"or "I'm not racist, I have 3 black friends"
But it's true though..If you have black friends, how can you be racist? surely if you were racist, they wouldn't be your friends?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sean Ash
bnp = far right = racists ( xenophobic if you want an euphemism )that's basic politics
so..Left = good, superb, brilliant..Right = Racist, fascist, scumbags, horrible..?

Guest Sean Ash
Maybe you only say they're your friends but when no one is looking talk about how their people don't contribute towards the community and are all muggers/rapists.Those cover up ones there.
True.But if someone is being called a racist, what else are they supposed to say in defence? are they supposed to respond at all and just take it if they feel that they are not?

bnp = far right = racists ( xenophobic if you want an euphemism )that's basic politics
so..Left = good, superb, brilliant..Right = Racist, fascist, scumbags, horrible..?
have i said that ?i said far right = racists, i havent said anything about right, or lefteven if it's not written on their website they're racists, i suggest you go and talk to them to some of them to make your very own idea

But Thun..In a way.. to prevent this from happning you would need nationalism and a strong patriotic Country to prevent this, surely?How else would you counter this globalisation take over?
People should feel proud and patriotic in this country. Its only the powers that be make you feel like you should not be even though at the same time they promote all these silly ways to become more patriotic which only fuels the hate.I feel sorry for people who live here but hate this country. It must be hard living somewere you hate.
It is.Thun,The problem is that there is a lack of housing and jobs in this Country yet more and more people are migrating here every day. People are swaying towrds the BNP because they seem to be the only option that opposes this. People that are born in this Country have to move out, however. Some do not have the capital to move out; they end up homeless and stuck in a catch 22 situation on benefits.It seems the rich are always in power and the poor are always in the gutter.There is a lack of options for people so they will use the resources that are there.That is why I will start my political party one day ' Compromise' but for me, am sill learning and I want to understand things better so that I can come up with solutions. It is easy to blame people and point the finger but without a solution what right do we have to complain?
Trusay I think you'd make a good politicianDodging questions thrown at you from all angles like bullets from the Matrix, leaving half-truths and spouting the same tired old rhetoric The BNP aren't the saviours from globalisation, they're just one of many under-cover proponentsAim to divide, making conquering that much easier...
If anyone has caused a division in this country, it is Labour my friend.
Believe me I'm not denying that for a secondbut let's not delude ourselves in thinking Nick Griffin is our modern-day "Messiah"

Guest Sean Ash
have i said that ?i said far right = racists, i havent said anything about right, or lefteven if it's not written on their website they're racists, i suggest you go and talk to them to some of them to make your very own idea
Listen, I wouldn't take offense still..I am the kind of person that goes on what he sees.I was raised a Roman Catholic but now I am searching for answers..You see, people in this world will feed you all the lies under the sun.. for all I know, the bible could be a conspiracy to control the minds of the human population, written by the illuminati themselves.Look at how many people are ready to die for what is written in them books at the snap of a finger..I can't go on hearsay but I do want answers.. Now days it seems .. left = right right = wrong.Whether you say it or not that is what we are fed to believe.

Guest Sean Ash
But Thun..In a way.. to prevent this from happning you would need nationalism and a strong patriotic Country to prevent this, surely?How else would you counter this globalisation take over?
People should feel proud and patriotic in this country. Its only the powers that be make you feel like you should not be even though at the same time they promote all these silly ways to become more patriotic which only fuels the hate.I feel sorry for people who live here but hate this country. It must be hard living somewere you hate.
It is.Thun,The problem is that there is a lack of housing and jobs in this Country yet more and more people are migrating here every day. People are swaying towrds the BNP because they seem to be the only option that opposes this. People that are born in this Country have to move out, however. Some do not have the capital to move out; they end up homeless and stuck in a catch 22 situation on benefits.It seems the rich are always in power and the poor are always in the gutter.There is a lack of options for people so they will use the resources that are there.That is why I will start my political party one day ' Compromise' but for me, am sill learning and I want to understand things better so that I can come up with solutions. It is easy to blame people and point the finger but without a solution what right do we have to complain?
Trusay I think you'd make a good politicianDodging questions thrown at you from all angles like bullets from the Matrix, leaving half-truths and spouting the same tired old rhetoric The BNP aren't the saviours from globalisation, they're just one of many under-cover proponentsAim to divide, making conquering that much easier...
If anyone has caused a division in this country, it is Labour my friend.
Believe me I'm not denying that for a secondbut let's not delude ourselves in thinking Nick Griffin is our modern-day "Messiah"
I never said he was my friend.

Guest djbmc
Maybe you only say they're your friends but when no one is looking talk about how their people don't contribute towards the community and are all muggers/rapists.Those cover up ones there.
True.But if someone is being called a racist, what else are they supposed to say in defence? are they supposed to respond at all and just take it if they feel that they are not?
if u racist then that's you, no one's gonna change ur opinion but don't expect to be taken seriously or have ur opinion accommodated in an argument.

This is 08, you cant be blatantly racist 'cause you will get air. They portray themselves as nationalists fighting for the working class but hate foreigners that have come here. Whether they work or not they are the enemies. Either they are taking hard working peoples tax money or they are "stealing our jobs"Thye have gone from the National Front and racist people for some strange reason seem to agree with BNP views. Funny coincidence that
Basically.
So you would agree with scrapping nationalism and maybe living in a world of globalisation?
This is why they need to make Englsih people do the test that the immigrants have to do in order to get citizenship. You and the rest of you ignorant White mates need to learn about your own countries history. How can your forefathers be one of the main beneficiaries of globalisation which resulted in poverty in many countries across the whole World? Yet you choose to believe those inhabitants that are coming to what is made out to be heaven and "taking over your country" (which may I add is very inaccurate), so your against it? When you think about it like that, does what the BNP are saying make any sense? You talk about double-standards a lot, is that not double-standards?
One of my forefathers?Well let's see..If I go back on my mothers side, my forefather was King Rory O'Connor of Ireland.. on my Fathers side I could go back to the late 1800s to Thomas William Ashe who was a great poet that died on hunger strike in Ireland during the Ireland - Britain wars.You are right, I do believe that History of this country needs to be put out more to British peoples. Unfortunately it is not. Why? because it offends many people here so the curriculum changes yet again.
WTFYou know exactly what I meant. England benefitted globalisation. British Empire and Commonwealth appeared from nowhere did it?Its White people in education that says bit offends, same as Christmas lights etc. they are embarrased if you ask me, so te intention is not only to let sleeping dogs lie, but get a few more ignorant bastads to join them!
So Britain did not bring education to the Countries that they conolised? They did not bring wealth to certain Countries? They did not bring Law and Order to certain Countries that were slaughtering each other and selling off their own peoples?You know, a lot of people slag off the British Empire.. But if you want to blame anyone for taking you for slaves and beating you up.. you should be blaming the Roman Empire and not us!
laugh.gif
Is he for real?Brought education, wealth, law and order? Wow! See thats why your a poster child. You are seriously as stupid and ignorant as the rest of the BNP "empathisers" or supporters in denial as I think they should be known as. If voting for BNP wasnt a waste of time because they'll never win anything and a couple more seats wasnt their target, many more of those empathisers would be voters.They taught us what they felt we should learn and gave us the law and order they wanted us to have whilst raping wealth so your wrong on all counts. The teachings and law and order are now classed as the required level same as the language is. We didnt neccessarily need it!Do you really believe that their wasnt great civilisations in Africa before White man? Do you not know that Brits learnt from Africa and burnt scriptures and any other bit of history that could have been detremental to their evil scheme to keep us ignorant otherwise? Well tried. Do you forget that even now they do not know how those magnificent structured pyramids in Egypt were made? Selling of each other as far as I know was when Slave Owners came in and once again your wrong. They were not selling their own, they were selling captured people that were from rival tribes. It would be like London selling people from Liverpool for example.We as immigrants still feel the effect of British Empire so I dont see your point there
Would you be where you are today without it happening?No.You cannot change time nor what time has produced.You do not feel a thing. You feel a book when you read it, you feel a voice when someone tells you.. you feel that you are owed something because of this past.Blame everything on White people. All the time.It's like me being bullied at school.. for a long time I blamed black people for doing it to me but I should have blamed myself for not standing up to them.Maybe it's time you faced up to your music so that we can all move on towards the future.
You said a few correct things in that passage, only thing is not the way you intended, specifically the highlighted. I believe I would be better off without that happening. As people, I think we would be better off without the interference of Thou Great White Man! Not only because we wouldnt have anyone to blame but ourselves but we would have some wealth to start with.Can you really not see that the World is the way it is because of White people? Do you not think its a bit of a coincidnce that, GENERALLY, the richest countries are White and the poorest are Black? Same for people in the world and so you can see its not fantasy, in this country. To stop you coming back with a stupid reply (I can read your limited mind), obviously there are poor White people, not everyone can be rich.If you dont have the opportunity to make things happen for yourself, then you cant. Standing up to a bully in school is far easier than this bully. This bully is more like an abusive father or husband. One that doesnt even have to depend on physical abuse anymore because mentally they have you under their control. The type that has repeatedly told you your ugly and without me there would be no you. Now when you take a higher power like NSPCC or wherever victims of domestic abuse can go to out of the equation, you are stuck on a long, dark road to nowhere.There needs to be money to start with. When there isnt general wealth in a community, race or whatever then there can not be a cycle where money goes between sellers and buyers enough to create a market like was the South Asians have established over here. That has to come from elsewhere like it did with them, HOME! But oh, theres isnt money at home, why not?You complain when people cant see your point of view, but you dont seem to be able to see facts that are staring in your face if you just opened your eyes and looked at the richest and poorest people/countries in the world. Slavery still hurts

don't try to legitimise the bnp by coming up here and trying to make it be accpeted as any other political partyThe British National Party (BNP) is a far right, whites-only political party in the United Kingdom.According to its constitution, the BNP is "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948."[16] The BNP proposes "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home."[17]. It advocates the repeal of all anti-discrimination legislation, and restricts party membership to "indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’".[16] The BNP also accepts white immigrants that are assimilated into one of those ethnicities.The BNP asserts that there are biological racial differences that determine the behaviour and character of individuals of different races.[18] The party asserts that preference for one's own ethnicity is a part of human nature.[19] Historically, under John Tyndall's leadership, the BNP was overtly anti-Semitic; however, under the leadership of Nick Griffin, the BNP has focused on Muslims. The party has publicly said that they do not consider the Jewish, Hindus or Sikh religions to have a significantly detrimental or threatening effect, although the BNP doesn't accept practicing Sikhs, Jews and Hindus as culturally or ethnically British[20][dead link] although they do have members with Jewish ancestry. The BNP has been known to work with Sikh groups opposing Islamism.[21]extract from wikipedia

Guest Sean Ash
You said a few correct things in that passage, only thing is not the way you intended, specifically the highlighted. I believe I would be better off without that happening. As people, I think we would be better off without the interference of Thou Great White Man! Not only because we wouldnt have anyone to blame but ourselves but we would have some wealth to start with.Can you really not see that the World is the way it is because of White people? Do you not think its a bit of a coincidnce that, GENERALLY, the richest countries are White and the poorest are Black? Same for people in the world and so you can see its not fantasy, in this country. To stop you coming back with a stupid reply (I can read your limited mind), obviously there are poor White people, not everyone can be rich.If you dont have the opportunity to make things happen for yourself, then you cant. Standing up to a bully in school is far easier than this bully. This bully is more like an abusive father or husband. One that doesnt even have to depend on physical abuse anymore because mentally they have you under their control. The type that has repeatedly told you your ugly and without me there would be no you. Now when you take a higher power like NSPCC or wherever victims of domestic abuse can go to out of the equation, you are stuck on a long, dark road to nowhere.There needs to be money to start with. When there isnt general wealth in a community, race or whatever then there can not be a cycle where money goes between sellers and buyers enough to create a market like was the South Asians have established over here. That has to come from elsewhere like it did with them, HOME! But oh, theres isnt money at home, why not?You complain when people cant see your point of view, but you dont seem to be able to see facts that are staring in your face if you just opened your eyes and looked at the richest and poorest people/countries in the world. Slavery still hurts
But is that not why Nick Griffin said he wants people to go home, with his help in order to bring the economy back up in your home countries?Look at all the corruption in Africa. Look at African politicians... you think that they are any better of people?I accept that the BRITISH took from you.. but you must accept the reason as to why..1. because they were greedy2. because they wanted power and total control over you3. because they were thinking of themselvesThe reasons why you failed to capture the power1. because you were greedy2. because you wanted power over your own people3. because you were not thinking of your people but yourselves.. individually.Those that have left Africa.. to make fortunes...How much do they contribute to their country?What do they give back to their own people?They like to go around complaining of what white people did to their people... but what are they doing to change their countries?NOTHING.White people like me donate to chairities to aid children suffering in Africa.What have you given to your homeland my friend?for all your wealth ad fortune you have accumilated in this country.what do you give?

the f*ck?!?! 50 cent is American, u think because he's black it makes him less american than a white guy? And Africa is so f*cked because of OUR actions, who are we to turn away those who want to a better life and more opportunities because of our own governments greed?
Exactly..
I would like you to address this Mr Ash before you talk about anything elsesafe
this has still not been addressed......
Well, Chinese people are born in Britain and they are called Chinese. Same with Indians, Asians and other nationals.I noticed that when Jamaica played England at old trafford a few years ago.. many black british peoples were suddenly wearing Jamaica Shirts and sitting in the Jamaican end.What is it? can people just pick their nationality when they want to?
no they are called chinks, pakis darkies etc by bnp followers

Guest Sean Ash
don't try to legitimise the bnp by coming up here and trying to make it be accpeted as any other political partyThe British National Party (BNP) is a far right, whites-only political party in the United Kingdom.According to its constitution, the BNP is "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948."[16] The BNP proposes "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home."[17]. It advocates the repeal of all anti-discrimination legislation, and restricts party membership to "indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’".[16] The BNP also accepts white immigrants that are assimilated into one of those ethnicities.The BNP asserts that there are biological racial differences that determine the behaviour and character of individuals of different races.[18] The party asserts that preference for one's own ethnicity is a part of human nature.[19] Historically, under John Tyndall's leadership, the BNP was overtly anti-Semitic; however, under the leadership of Nick Griffin, the BNP has focused on Muslims. The party has publicly said that they do not consider the Jewish, Hindus or Sikh religions to have a significantly detrimental or threatening effect, although the BNP doesn't accept practicing Sikhs, Jews and Hindus as culturally or ethnically British[20][dead link] although they do have members with Jewish ancestry. The BNP has been known to work with Sikh groups opposing Islamism.[21]extract from wikipedia
Yes I notice that the BNP now days seem to focus more on Islam.Look at Princess Diana and all the Islamic influence coming into this country though.Me personally, I find nothing wrong with followers of Islam. I think Muslims are friendly people and I get on well with them very well.We have even discussed topics like this one together.Look from a British perspective..A flood of immigration has aken place.. laws have been ammended, the country is PC, The princess dated a Muslim, Now Muslims are the fastest growing community in the UK.Do the British people not have a right to voice their opinion on this without being shot down? They are used to a certain way of life..It is like eating a big mac all your life and then one day you try a mc chicken sandwich.. some might like the change, others however, will prefer to sick to what they know best.

Guest Sean Ash
the f*ck?!?! 50 cent is American, u think because he's black it makes him less american than a white guy? And Africa is so f*cked because of OUR actions, who are we to turn away those who want to a better life and more opportunities because of our own governments greed?
Exactly..
Well, Chinese people are born in Britain and they are called Chinese. Same with Indians, Asians and other nationals.I noticed that when Jamaica played England at old trafford a few years ago.. many black british peoples were suddenly wearing Jamaica Shirts and sitting in the Jamaican end.What is it? can people just pick their nationality when they want to?
Have you heard this first hand? with your own ear? or are you going by hearsay?

The problem is that there is a lack of housing and jobs in this Country yet more and more people are migrating here every day. People are swaying towrds the BNP because they seem to be the only option that opposes this. People that are born in this Country have to move out, however. Some do not have the capital to move out; they end up homeless and stuck in a catch 22 situation on benefits.
Why is it that the borders are wide open and they are migrating?Its your own government who allow this to happen. It is designed that way.If the dumb people realised this and did not support the BNP but go out on the streets and protest in Westminister you would soon see a change. The people at the top want people to be dumb and support the BNP to take the heat off them. They dont want people to realise its there own government selling them out.Why do you think the news and media are always stirring hate but rarely blame the government. they point the finger at immigrants when it aint even there fault.
The problem is that this ountry has become so PC that it is hard to go to westminster with a campaign, let alone mentioning the word 'migration' without being called a racist by the media.I don't blame immigrants at all. The problem is, when I complain to the government/press about what the Government are doing, Migrants take it offensive because it ruins the grounds that they stand on. They take it personal and again... it is racism.How does one win in this situation?
You need to concentrate on the real issues. You got war criminals in government and they want to fully intergrate into the EU.Stop wasting your time with the BNP and immigrants.Go to the heart of the real issues if you want England to survive.

the whole thread is leading to an endless discussion as- youre thinking the bnp are not a racist party and you came to prove it using many examples-those thinking the bnp are racist are not going to change their minds based on a thread they saw on vip 2all this = endless, no one's changing their minds, the bnp are racist for some, and not for others

Exactly..
Have you heard this first hand? with your own ear? or are you going by hearsay?
yes. yes. no.

Guest Sean Ash
the whole thread is leading to an endless discussion as- youre thinking the bnp are not a racist party and you came to prove it using many examples-those thinking the bnp are racist are not going to change their minds based on a thread they saw on vip 2all this = endless, no one's changing their minds, the bnp are racist for some, and not for others
No, that is wrong.I am starting to change my mind as I can see where people are coming from.Thing is though, certain others are not changing their minds to understand why people end up down that road.It is very easy to get swept along.

Guest Sean Ash
So now we have proven to you Ash that Nick Griffin the leader of the scum BNP is a racist and holocaust denier will you still look to support them?
But I never supported them in the first place. I did say this a lot of times in this topic.I just wanted to understand why they were seen as racists because from my perspective it seemed that they were just fighting for their land.