EXCLUSI NEW ERA'S

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ carloslol dats like my bredrin aswell, only time i see him without a fitted is wen he is reaching work or cumin back...his yard comes like a new era store, bare different fitteds.thing i find is a fitted words wid certain garms niceee, but its specific. beanie i can rock wid smart garms n still look ok, altho i get asked if im "attempting to burgle sumones house later" a few times lol

Bare man are opting for the beenie look these days stillthem things don't fit round my head properly thoughI was pissed the other day, man was sporting 2 months full of bush hair and no hat for the first time in ages and this chick I see all the time and I kinda say hello to, goes, reh you're made to wear hats boyi was pissed differently
LOLOL

Guest PennyTraitor
@ carloslol dats like my bredrin aswell, only time i see him without a fitted is wen he is reaching work or cumin back...his yard comes like a new era store, bare different fitteds.thing i find is a fitted words wid certain garms niceee, but its specific. beanie i can rock wid smart garms n still look ok, altho i get asked if im "attempting to burgle sumones house later" a few times lol
c/s everthing u jus said...when ppl say beenie hat are they talkin bout the same thing im talkin bout tho...someone up an example...

i prefer slouch beanies these days
I HATE those things.I just always see these total LAMES wearing them (not saying you're a lame, I've never seen you n/h)
lol, i know what you mean though.You are referring to skinny jeans wearing plimsole guys right?

Guest SKYSCRAPER
i prefer slouch beanies these days
I HATE those things.I just always see these total LAMES wearing them (not saying you're a lame, I've never seen you n/h)
lol, i know what you mean though.You are referring to skinny jeans wearing plimsole guys right?
Absolutely.

Guest Vaseline
LoL at people going on like they thought New Era's went out of fashion when they're still being worn by 90% of London's urban youth.
Init, some clueless comments.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
LoL at people going on like they thought New Era's went out of fashion when they're still being worn by 90% of London's urban youth.
Init, some clueless comments.
Innit, bare farmers on here.