Fuck good friday and the easter weekend

Em Dott

Good luck if your gonna be getting on a coach this weekend,i was sat next to one smelly bastard last saturday who would not stop snoring, had to reach for my perfume to spray around the seat when he finally got off. chillout weekend for me, been off work most of the week , ive got tonsilitis, thinks its about time i had my tonsils taken out tbh.
i was on the coach monday, and this nigerian man wouldnt stop talkinput my ear phones in and everything, man come and sit nex to me "can i join u heeeya""how long does it take to get to birmingham? im goin to glasgow blablablabla"i fell asleep a few times, each time i wake up hes there starin in my face, ready to start taklin again"oo u are looky, we are almost in birmingHAAM"
the man who sat next to me said the same thing except he was going up to bham , i was just thinkin dont u look at ur ticket, it says how long it takes on there.he reaked of a mixture of some kind of food and BO, from that moment on , i just knew it was gonna be a long journey ( well its long anyway ) but being stuck in traffic on the m6 is always fun.maybe im rude but i dont ask people if i can sit next to them on a packed coach, i just plonk my arse down on the nearest seat

you think you got it bad?i'm still at work and am going to sleep in the expression room.
the expression room? do u get paid for going there or is it voluntary? Does it have padded walls and do you have to wear a special jacket?
nah, its got a plasma screen, xbox and leather couches

Good luck if your gonna be getting on a coach this weekend,i was sat next to one smelly bastard last saturday who would not stop snoring, had to reach for my perfume to spray around the seat when he finally got off. chillout weekend for me, been off work most of the week , ive got tonsilitis, thinks its about time i had my tonsils taken out tbh.
i was on the coach monday, and this nigerian man wouldnt stop talkinput my ear phones in and everything, man come and sit nex to me "can i join u heeeya""how long does it take to get to birmingham? im goin to glasgow blablablabla"i fell asleep a few times, each time i wake up hes there starin in my face, ready to start taklin again"oo u are looky, we are almost in birmingHAAM"
the man who sat next to me said the same thing except he was going up to bham , i was just thinkin dont u look at ur ticket, it says how long it takes on there.he reaked of a mixture of some kind of food and BO, from that moment on , i just knew it was gonna be a long journey ( well its long anyway ) but being stuck in traffic on the m6 is always fun.maybe im rude but i dont ask people if i can sit next to them on a packed coach, i just plonk my arse down on the nearest seat
thats what im sayinby askin they are indicatin they want to talkhe was askin me nuff sh*t, in the time i wern sleepin

• 2 years later...

Ne 1 reaching pure temptaion tonight aint been to a proper garage rave for time

aint been scala for years last time i went was some mad night ended up raviong to d and B sh*t must be at least 04

SATURDAY 3RD APRIL 2010 AT LONDONS "SCALA" KINGS CROSS

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

♣ BACK FOR ANOTHER "SELLOUT EVENT"♣

"MAIN ARENA"

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

PURE TEMPTATION WELCOMES THE UK's NO#1 DJ...

MULTI AWARD WINNING...

â–º DJ EZ

AND HUGE PA'S FROM ►►►

â–º MAXWELL D - BLACKBERRY HYPE

â–º GENERAL LEVY - INCREDIBLE

â–º SUPPLIER â–º VERSATILE â–º MC KOFI B

â–º GEORGE D â–º MC DT â–º SHARKY P

â–º SPENNY M â–º DJ MAXIM â–º GRAHAM R

â–º DJ SKOOBY â–º DJ BEE Q

☼☼☼☼ ARENA 2 ☼☼☼☼

THE KOS & MALIA WORKERS SEND OFF PARTY 2010

☻ DJ ROME ☻ CHARLESY ☻ ROBIN HOOD ☻ THE CLEANER

☻ MYSTIC MATT☻ TONYSTYLE ☻ DANNY BLAZE ☻ REPLAE ☻ EPIC

☻ DSP & LINK ☻ SWIPER ☻ HARTY ☻ RAZOR ☻ GARBO & KC

☻ KINKI KATIE ☻ ORIGINAL DANNY ☻ JOHNNY P

☻ NIKKI S n NYKE ☻ KENNY KOS ☻ VOCALIST ☻ MC 23

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ARENA 3 ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

HOSTED BY GETDOWN PROMOT↓ONS

☻ METS ☻ WOODSIE ☻ RANGER ☻ MC VISION

☻ LISTENER & PRESSURE ☻ DJ FATS ☻ FARRIE & LEANER

☻ MC CRAZY & HYPER J ☻ COSTELLA & DICE ☻ DJ SWEET

☻ DJ LEISURE ☻ MASTA & MC JAPS ☻ DJ MARK S

☻ ROSCOE & CHIPSTAR ☻ EASY B ☻ SLIMLINE

☻ DIABLO & SPONGE ☻ DIZZY D ☻ DJ DESIGN ☻ DJ WARNER

LOOK YOUR BEST BECAUSE OUR RESIDENT PHOTOGRAPHER

██ AYO GONZALES ██ WILL BE TAKING PICS ON THE NIGHT!!

Lol @ me being 27 and still getting easter eggs just eat my smarties egg think I will start on my giant bar of whole nut next (no homo) I should of really kept this choclate and gave it to the children of one of my friends but then again they aint my responsibilty