HOW LONG YOU BEEN ON HERE SINCE RWD?

Kim

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor

lol bare deep sh*t has gone down on this still. nd ye i clocked tht strikeitrich went my college. and lol at ella being platinum pink, swear i had u on msn...

Lol it was Ghost Ryda who died, from birmz, i remember that, mad.Been on rwd for about 3 years still, went on it wen i just turned 16 and left school, madnessNuff users have goneMs Mashall MathersDj AqsaSt*raM-illz .. and swear there users to be a male user called millz, some white dude, was kinda crazy.Lady D etc ..

Lol it was Ghost Ryda who died, from birmz, i remember that, mad.Been on rwd for about 3 years still, went on it wen i just turned 16 and left school, madnessNuff users have goneMs Mashall MathersDj AqsaSt*raM-illz .. and swear there users to be a male user called millz, some white dude, was kinda crazy.Lady D etc ..
i swear that Dj Aqsa was super peng if i am thinking of the right person

Guest Smell Of Death
i swear that Dj Aqsa was super peng if i am thinking of the right person
yea she wasi think im thinkin of the same person u reven if its not herbut she was peng

a pic of dj aqsa along with other old rwd girls picsFyestfyes0bl.pngSweet Meuntitled9uk.jpgAngelangle3mo.jpgBitter And Sweetbitterandsweet7qk.jpgBrownBerrybrownberry3gw.jpgBubblezbubbles6hi.jpgCharchar4vu.jpgDj Aqsadaaqsa8ap.jpgDark and Lovleydarkandbrown3ps.jpgDiordior4zd.jpgGucciguccie2xn.jpgGuppieguppie7ah.jpgMissy Ppicture204016fg.jpgKuriouskurious8mk.jpgLady Dladyd9lu.jpgLady Gamerladygamer2cw.jpgLittle Miss Mix Itlittlemissmixit7ja.jpgMaxiBonBonmaxie8mx.jpgMessyimage2371ge.jpgM-illzmillz1oc.jpgMiss Divamissdiva2nj.jpgPrecious Mindprecious0gc.jpgsh2hotsh2shot1cz.jpgSpecial Tingzspecialtigz2ku.jpgSt*arstar0qn.jpgSugarsugar2wq.jpgWomany Curveswomanycuves6mr.jpg

Guest PennyTraitor
and lol at ella being platinum pink, swear i had u on msn...
lol, did you?
ye i swear ur a white girl init?
no
erm...ok send me ur msn through pm to see if it matches the one ive got..