Sign in to follow this  
Bruno Di Gradi

BBC 1 Now

lol goliath r u goin tmw
Nope. Sold out @ 35 credits.Bolton is me next Sat.I'm also hearing Derby is 25 credits as well as it's our first, and last time playing @ Pride Park.So it looks like after Bolton, my only other game could be Sunderland on the last day, ending the season on 11 credits. I hope we don't have any big teams at the start of next season.

11 is decent thonext season is ui heard after 2 seasons ur ccredits get put to zero thonex season im gonna startin stackin them upif i got funds

Guest Sho Case

films jokesheated up nicelyguys a nutcasef*ck*ng hellthe things man do for p*ssy or should i say when they think they are getting somelaugh.gif

Guest Radio

the ending baffed me"that guy" company?storm?weren't watching with 100% attention

the ending baffed me"that guy" company?storm?weren't watching with 100% attention
My thoughts exactly. Was just about to type this still

Guest Radio
My thoughts exactly. Was just about to type this still

11 is decent thonext season is ui heard after 2 seasons ur ccredits get put to zero thonex season im gonna startin stackin them upif i got funds
After your third season they take off the amount of points you accumulated in the first season, and so on. So for me in a couple years i'll lose 11 credits. That's how that works.So every year i'll lose the first seasons points.-------------------------------------------------------
*Continues watching BabeStation channel 906 on Sky*
You seen the new black chick?
Yeah blad! But...Tiffany>>>__________ on there. cool.gif

yeah the ending was a bit randomi think this is one film where i am glad they all survived. I usually like all the annoying kids to die in these types of movies.

decent film , had me jumping a few times, watched it a few months on the sci fi channel, it was on for like a whole week every night at about 11pm

*Continues watching BabeStation channel 906 on Sky*
You seen the new black chick?
Yeah blad! But...Tiffany>>>__________ on there. cool.gif
Definately.