Why Not? Dubstep Festival

Guest faze

I ain't ever been Ministry before still.Is there a smoking section? Easy to blaze?On linkin up before for a super blunt or something would be alot.
its baitsmoking area is where you come in literally less than a metre from the metal scanners
ye but its nice n dark inside, and hopefully security arent cunts....if not people will get a bly in the smokers bit OUTSIDE, its a dubstep rave, cum on, 90% of the people der gona be weed smokers lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a vid from the night, kinda short but its live. this tune sent me nutzz! deserves an annoying autoplay :Dswear dis is was a vid i was hoping sumone took cos i was too busy to be filimin and too f*cked haha. i mite up one of mine of n types set but the pic quality is air and the audio isnt great. in the process off gettin the d double vid off my bredrin, he smashed it!. large up anyone who reached.

im just in the process of taking the vids off my phone an upping them on youtube..aint even looked back on them but you aint seeing sh*t just listen outan i swear i missed the caspa an rusko set...when did they come on?f*ckin gangsta for life f*cked it up errrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh

im just in the process of taking the vids off my phone an upping them on youtube..aint even looked back on them but you aint seeing sh*t just listen outan i swear i missed the caspa an rusko set...when did they come on?f*ckin gangsta for life f*cked it up errrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh
na caspa wasnt booked and rusko didnt show. wot fone u got? decent cam. up the vids im in need lol. bare jokes cos dese vids are bringing back patches in my memory dat was missing.but it didnt make a difference the tunes killed it same way :D BAAAAAARE new plates. i really need to get my hands on skreams dub bag.d double smacked it, out of nooooooooo WER! i always wanted to hear him spit at a proper dub rave.at times it was almost euphoric, then u remember argh im at ministry gettin bumped on drinks :D lmao.

na caspa wasnt booked and rusko didnt show.but it didnt make a difference the tunes killed it same way :D BAAAAAARE new plates. i really need to get my hands on skreams dub bag.d double smacked it, out of nooooooooo WER! i always wanted to hear him spit at a proper dub rave.at times it was almost euphoric, then u remember argh im at ministry gettin bumped on drinks :D lmao.
bruv my boy had work at 11am so we was about to bounce...an heard some voice...obv we was intoxicated we looked at each other an heard thas mwee mweeeand then we stayedthen flowdan came sheeze

im so pissed i didnt go, what a d*ckhead, i hope there's a repeat of this event
podcast is yooooou. :Dfam i almost feel as pissed as u cos i was DER and cant remember half the night cos i was so drunk. its coming back bits n pieces, and jus general bits of bein in a blue light doin sum drunken skank lol.apparently me and my boy met skream and he had a chat wid him, but i was so f*cked i dnt remember this. neither do i remember n type giving us bare shout outs and throwin the gunfingers at us :D

heres a vid from the night, kinda short but its live. this tune sent me nutzz! deserves an annoying autoplay :Dswear dis is was a vid i was hoping sumone took cos i was too busy to be filimin and too f*cked haha. i mite up one of mine of n types set but the pic quality is air and the audio isnt great. in the process off gettin the d double vid off my bredrin, he smashed it!. large up anyone who reached.
what tune is that playin? can anyone hook me up with it please? x