RWD classic threads lol (NSFW)

Lucarelli

Guest PennyTraitor
wat bout that if u were stuck in the desert topic.
link?
cnt find it but its along the lines ofif u were stuck in the outbacks of australia and a redneck offered u a ride in exchange for fellatio would you do it.
LOL and alex was like, ye fam id do it no qualmsand ppl were like wouldnt u jus hit him over the head with a rock and steal his whip and he was like na id rather jus suck him off, he COULD have a gun or suttin.it went something like that anyway.lol
loooli swear it was jamal??
They're pretty interchangeable.
lol but it was alex, im sure of it. jamal probably said it aswell but i remember alex tryin to fight his corner and sh*t.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

link?
cnt find it but its along the lines ofif u were stuck in the outbacks of australia and a redneck offered u a ride in exchange for fellatio would you do it.
i remember that dint some guy say he would suck some guy off for a ride or some sh*t?

link?
i remember that dint some guy say he would suck some guy off for a ride or some sh*t?
only a homo would remember that

argh i cant go on rwd, im still banned!any1 remember the rwd v urbantingz saga! wen i was C.Slatern i memba when i made up that lowdeep tune ft bare mc scalled - were off to see the wizard - on rwd taking the piss.n some plum on urbantingz made a topic asking if any1 heard or had this tune. i was dying! lol
and u txt rinse fm and asked them to BIG UP CHARLIE SLATER , SKANKING SO HARD RIGHT NOW THAT HES ABOUT TO PUNCH HIS MUM IN THE FACEand the dj guy actually read it out on air laugh.gif

argh i cant go on rwd, im still banned!any1 remember the rwd v urbantingz saga! wen i was C.Slatern i memba when i made up that lowdeep tune ft bare mc scalled - were off to see the wizard - on rwd taking the piss.n some plum on urbantingz made a topic asking if any1 heard or had this tune. i was dying! lol
and u txt rinse fm and asked them to BIG UP CHARLIE SLATER , SKANKING SO HARD RIGHT NOW THAT HES ABOUT TO PUNCH HIS MUM IN THE FACEand the dj guy actually read it out on air laugh.gif
what, this?...http://www.zshare.net/audio/945991799c5243/lol

the thread where the MIXED EUROPEAN GIRL ( what was she , a bit of polish and estonian ? ) had issues with lov doc guy, then she just vanished from the forum when an old pic of her came back to haunt her.