Baroness.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vaseline
Number 1None before, none to come explains the deuce 0s
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolYour really dumb.Them GCSE-Less guys there
ahaha lolguy back with the waste posts.
Ohhhh thats Lolguy...?Explains everything.
It really does

Titana person or thing of enormous size, strength, power, influence,
laugh.gif:D Jubez, what is a jubez though? and who were u before, i keep meaning to ask
What's funny?That's what it says on Dictionary.com.

:D :D Jubez, what is a jubez though? and who were u before, i keep meaning to ask
Swear in the height thread you said you were short
mellow.gif Don't try and boy it. I will talk to A-Jay, find out what you look like, and fold you up into a pretzel.

:D :D Jubez, what is a jubez though? and who were u before, i keep meaning to ask
Swear in the height thread you said you were short
mellow.gif Don't try and boy it. I will talk to A-Jay, find out what you look like, and fold you up into a pretzel.
sh*t.*Backs into shadows*

because i penetrate.with the d*ck to the ladies.and shank to the man dem.wooy.
what does that have to do with pennytraitor :D I thought it was like a political name, turning your back on material things innit.Then I remembered you spat so it could be like trampy but like slummin it in a good way.What is a pennytraitor mellow.gif

Guest Vaseline
what does that have to do with pennytraitor :D I thought it was like a political name, turning your back on material things innit.Then I remembered you spat so it could be like trampy but like slummin it in a good way.What is a pennytraitor mellow.gif
Penny(Pene)Traitor(trator)

Guest PennyTraitor
seriously?like..even from my discription u couldnt get IT.it is a double meaning but stillsay pennytraitor a bit fast. might help u. if u dnt get it from that....may god have mercy on ur soul

seriously?like..even from my discription u couldnt get IT.it is a double meaning but stillsay pennytraitor a bit fast. might help u.if u dnt get it from that....may god have mercy on ur soul
Wow.. erm, yeah this never happened, delete ur cookies.

Guest Vaseline
seriously?like..even from my discription u couldnt get IT.it is a double meaning but stillsay pennytraitor a bit fast. might help u.if u dnt get it from that....may god have mercy on ur soul
i am actually itf151068.jpg up at the moment

Guest PennyTraitor
tbh fam. it dnt even matter.end of the day its promotion ting.allow disco dancin in 08 tho...who knows???ye.

Kapitan is the millitary rank of capitan in the polish, Czech republic and german armyEl Kapitan is kindah like saying my/your capitanpicked it cuz of the way one german guy dropped it in one movie"I AM EL KAPITAN... U are nothing"bars