Players outside the top 4 teams who could be looking at a big move this summer

Guest Eduardo

Giles Barnes to replace Pennant as a squad fillerBerbatov if possible and use Riise or Crouch as bait if possible as that Gilberto guy is a bag of sh*t and they want some one for the left back position or Crouch who they have bid for atleast twice since he has signed with us with Commoli being a fan apparently.Rafa likes Berbatov bid for him once again we need a playmaking striker in the current formation.Kenwyne Jones to replace Crouch he is a upgrade on him and would be delighted with him.The rest of the players are meh f*ck*ng buying Bentley and them over rated guys.Ps. I read from a source Liverpool will sign Gareth Barry confused4.png
LMAOYou are truly lost.And Lord knows I HATE Crouch, but Kenwyne??ROFLCOPTER
They only want Jones cos he tall & runs about, where as Crouch just tall...
Ex f*ck*ng actlyIt is called having a variation of playersYou can have 3 similar strikers better to have 3 different ones with different strengths.
but Kuyt runs, Crouch is tall & Torres scores... So you do have variation, lol.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles Barnes to replace Pennant as a squad fillerBerbatov if possible and use Riise or Crouch as bait if possible as that Gilberto guy is a bag of sh*t and they want some one for the left back position or Crouch who they have bid for atleast twice since he has signed with us with Commoli being a fan apparently.Rafa likes Berbatov bid for him once again we need a playmaking striker in the current formation.Kenwyne Jones to replace Crouch he is a upgrade on him and would be delighted with him.The rest of the players are meh f*ck*ng buying Bentley and them over rated guys.Ps. I read from a source Liverpool will sign Gareth Barry confused4.png
LMAOYou are truly lost.And Lord knows I HATE Crouch, but Kenwyne??ROFLCOPTER
They only want Jones cos he tall & runs about, where as Crouch just tall...
Ex f*ck*ng actlyIt is called having a variation of playersYou can have 3 similar strikers better to have 3 different ones with different strengths.
but Kuyt runs, Crouch is tall & Torres scores... So you do have variation, lol.
Crouch scores as does Kuyt just not as prolific as Torres but there is a upgrade out there for themPlay Crouch against teams lacking a towering center back-ArsenalPlay Kuyt in games where the team has to graft and hustle-EvertonTorres-Everyone Babel against sides with slow defenders-Reading and BoltonKenwyne Jones for Crouch is a upgrade is quick and strong and far better in the air a rebore Adebayor if you like.Kuyt should stay because I have faith in him dunno why but I do stillVoronin replaced by Pandev/VDV a player that can play between the linesSimple that would be variation

I like Jones, I rate him still, with the right manager, he could step up his game more... However I dont think Liverpool is that club for him.You just stated part of Liverpool's problem IMO, they think too much about other teams... Just make a great eleven with very good alternative options on the bench.

f*ck anyman that would pick Jones over Crouch. Thats nonsense.Kuyt is badman, I will always go by this. Liverpool need him although sometimes he is so god damn awful.What im tryna say is that he deffo has the ability in his locker.
his dad died last year init, felt bad for him his dad was his biggest fan and died of cancer. Hope we keep him and he fixes up he is a good player just needs to stay in the box more he drifts outside too much. must cover so much ground each game though.

• 1 month later...
Guest Tronics

Barry should stay.If he had better options to go then i would advise him too.But going to Liverpool is neither here or there, especially with their depth of 'squad'.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
LOL @ people saying Barnes when he's done absolutely f*ck all for Derby this season.
c/s. looked nothing moe than a good championship player for most of the season.

Barry should stay.If he had better options to go then i would advise him too.But going to Liverpool is neither here or there, especially with their depth of 'squad'.
Exactly.I'd be dissapointed we'd be losing him if he went to the top 3. But I just cant stomach him moving to divisional rivals like Liverpool.

Exactly.I'd be dissapointed we'd be losing him if he went to the top 3. But I just cant stomach him moving to divisional rivals like Liverpool.
LMFAO JJ ur hurt i understand.But come on, be serious.

Like it or loathe it, thats what you are.Your gonna finish 2 (maybe even 1) place ahead of us in the league.And with your dressing room unrest you may be lucky to keep that status.
LOL @ closing my topic cos it was similar to this one.My topic wasnt aimed at players that are available, its was aimed at all the decent players that are at clubs that cant match the players abilitiesEtcRobbie KeaneJermaine DefoeElano
Is winning domestic competitions and playing in Europe every season not enough?Is playing for a team where he is guarenteed first team football for once, who's side is probably gonna win the biggest domestic cup competition in the world and is gonna be in Europe not enough?Is being the main-man at a team on the up not enough?May be that last one is a big swag but still.You need to appreciate that not every player doesn't have the mentality of Steve Sidwell or Harry Kewell, and some players actually enjoy playing football, winning competitions by PLAYING and would rather do that than sit on on a bench at "the top 4" (© BSKYB 2004).Some times the MOST ambitious players are those that actually genuinely believe in the contract they signed, and in the abilities of their manager, and are willing to hold out for a few years at a club that they believe can make that step up.And just for the record, I didn't lock your topic.

Robbie Keane is too good for spurs? lmaoHe IS Spurs.
Exactly!Keane obviously developed something MORE than just affection for Spuds over the years he's been there, what on earth makes these 'big clubs' think they can come and take him???It's arrogance and the comments coming from a quite obviously deranged and menopausal Kevin Keegan.

Like it or loathe it, thats what you are.Your gonna finish 2 (maybe even 1) place ahead of us in the league.And with your dressing room unrest you may be lucky to keep that status.
LMFAO hell of a lot of difference finishing 4th and 5th a hell of a lot. You know it. What dressing room unrest?!?!Like i said your emotions are taking over your reason.

LOL @ closing my topic cos it was similar to this one.My topic wasnt aimed at players that are available, its was aimed at all the decent players that are at clubs that cant match the players abilitiesEtcRobbie KeaneJermaine DefoeElano
Is winning domestic competitions and playing in Europe every season not enough?Is playing for a team where he is guarenteed first team football for once, who's side is probably gonna win the biggest domestic cup competition in the world and is gonna be in Europe not enough?Is being the main-man at a team on the up not enough?May be that last one is a big swag but still.You need to appreciate that not every player doesn't have the mentality of Steve Sidwell or Harry Kewell, and some players actually enjoy playing football, winning competitions by PLAYING and would rather do that than sit on on a bench at "the top 4" (© BSKYB 2004).Some times the MOST ambitious players are those that actually genuinely believe in the contract they signed, and in the abilities of their manager, and are willing to hold out for a few years at a club that they believe can make that step up.And just for the record, I didn't lock your topic.
I do understand the idea of fallin in love with your team but Robbie Keane has been at Spurs a long time to wait for a trophy.I also understand the want to play out weighing the need for trophy success. I think about good players like Benayoun when I say that cos he played all the time at westham but is realistically closer to winning trophies with Liverpool.Defoe is right to have left Spurs but while he is playing now it doesnt really seem like a forward step to me its more sideways in the trophy hunt but at least he is playing.And the Elano thing, I dont think I can really say anything on that cos its his 1st year in the prem