how many people do u know from vip2

mR ReZiW

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wink.gif
ive jus clocked tht balrag guy looks like u innit, minus the trim (or maybe not)
12-Gauge Combat shotgun shot to the cranium.
Old skl Goldeneye RCP90 Bizznizz to the mandibleI am actually laughing lol looking at that pic of balrog is making it worse.... thinkin about the film dialogue is making it 10 times worse.... thinkin of the lines bison drops in the film put the icing on the cake.

Guest Mickey Kane
wink.gif
ive jus clocked tht balrag guy looks like u innit, minus the trim (or maybe not)
Old skl Goldeneye RCP90 Bizznizz to the mandibleI am actually laughing lol looking at that pic of balrog is making it worse.... thinkin about the film dialogue is making it 10 times worse.... thinkin of the lines bison drops in the film put the icing on the cake.
LMAO.M. Bison's bars in that film>>>>>>___________________Oscar-worthy

wink.gif
i even recorded some of those lines... i got them ina folder somewhere

Guest PennyTraitor
LOL im benninbare sly diggs at me today you fass, whats wrong bruv???
lol nothing tbh. jus had a chance innit.i jus looked at his face and he has the smile of a ghanian uncle...it bein in ur sig jus means...boy..

wink.gif
When Guile buss the moon kick>>>>>>>& LMFAO the way Ryu and Ken were made. ANY GUYS.

Guest Mickey Kane
wink.gif
i even recorded some of those lines... i got them ina folder somewhere
Bruv, PM me some of that sh*t