CRIME IN LONDON

Guest Sean Ash

Read the first line. I think this should get deleted
READ WHAT I WROTE :PART OF THIS LIES IN ACKNOWLEGING THE PROBLEM BUT I BET YOU WILL ALL BE QUICK TO CRITICISE ME. TAKE A LOOK AT THE PROBLEM AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT.
Yeah well go Bexley and I hope someone, preferrably White, knocks your head in. Some old fashion Baseball bat swings to the cranium, repeatedly.
YOU HAVE ONLY EXEMPLIFIED MY POINT. YOU ARE ADVOCATING VIOLENCE WHEREAS I AM AGAINST IT. I HAVE NOT THHREATENED TO BEAT YOU UP, WHY ARE YOU PERPETUATING THE PROBLEM?
*double checks mirror*Yep, still Black

Read the first line. I think this should get deleted
READ WHAT I WROTE :PART OF THIS LIES IN ACKNOWLEGING THE PROBLEM BUT I BET YOU WILL ALL BE QUICK TO CRITICISE ME. TAKE A LOOK AT THE PROBLEM AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT.
Yeah well go Bexley and I hope someone, preferrably White, knocks your head in. Some old fashion Baseball bat swings to the cranium, repeatedly.
YOU HAVE ONLY EXEMPLIFIED MY POINT. YOU ARE ADVOCATING VIOLENCE WHEREAS I AM AGAINST IT. I HAVE NOT THHREATENED TO BEAT YOU UP, WHY ARE YOU PERPETUATING THE PROBLEM?
You gotta stop trying to aggravate people with your posts then when you achieve what you want you then turn into some political faggot.After all it is members of your political party that are constantly being jailed for football violence and racist attacks is it not?

Guest Sean Ash
have you looked at the real crime statistics.more time you're being manipulated by the govt as they use the typical black youth as a scapegoat for the problems and turn a blind eye to the actual causes of the problems. where do they get the guns from in the first place??
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE THE GUNS COME FROM. VIOLENT PEOPLE WILL USE ANYTHING THEY CAN FIND TO COMMIT CRIME. THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM IS NOT GUNS. THIS IS WHAT I MEAN INSTEAD OF ACKNOWLEDGING THAT BLACK PEOPLE HAVE VIOLENT TENDENCIES YOU ARE TRYING TO JUSTIFY WHAT THEY DO.

No Guns and Drugs being imported into the country by the white man = Much less gangs, violence, killings..Try house black people properly and not just put them all into one poor rundown estate...Go Manchester or Liverpool or Glaswgow init and see how it aint just as bad as London or worse...There just choosing to report more crime in London atm for whatever reason...You dont even know what you fighting for..

Guest ShabbzE3

Black people are great, i get on with them really welli think theres bad types of people in every race but its no need to drag down the race

Guest Vaseline

IF MAN R TRYNA BRING A HYPE TING ON STAGEf*ck TRYNA GET A RELOAD INNA DANCEILL HOP OFF STAGE, RELOAD IN DA DANCECLAP A MAN OVER N BLOW FROM A DANCE