pictures

Kim

Guest TimeBomb
nicoleandfyesoa4.jpg
Explain, swiftly, who is the one on the left?
thats fyes fam, malikas sister.WHATS GOING ON HERE.lol at the adidas pic, he could be getting head tbhlol at kurious's bredrin doin juju on her ex
malikas sister is pretty, aint been round long but from what i can tell malika is the most attractive girl on here.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Estacado
some bar in portugal
Looks live.
lmfao
lol it was in my hotel was chillin with my cuzin after lunch.image002sy7.jpgdon't watch my footprints.image3dy9.jpg...image0082xw9.jpgcrack from wooliesl14cacc1c2b684195133722yh0.jpgOLOpict0260jpgcopyvq6.jpganothr 1 from portugal, sunset view from a cruise ship..image0022nj5.jpgmy homie.

& why I lost marks on presentation:img0179nl2.jpg
lmaodid you think they wouldn't notice or suttinor did you just forget to paint it
lol you werent supposed to paint it. Im guessing cause the base was cork and porous the paint just bled in to it. it was end of summer term as well .. no one gave a damn at that point.
some bar in portugal
Looks live.
lmfao
lol it was in my hotel was chillin with my cuzin after lunch.image002sy7.jpgdon't watch my footprints.
Couldnt cut the goat no slack when it snowed. Got that Caprinae on lock.

Guest PennyTraitor
lmaodid you think they wouldn't notice or suttinor did you just forget to paint it
lol you werent supposed to paint it. Im guessing cause the base was cork and porous the paint just bled in to it. it was end of summer term as well .. no one gave a damn at that point.
some bar in portugal
Looks live.
lmfao
lol it was in my hotel was chillin with my cuzin after lunch.image002sy7.jpgdon't watch my footprints.
lol at not knowing thts his own footprint

Guest Mr. Estacado
some bar in portugal
Looks live.
lmfao
lol @ thinkin i have feet, was jksing tbh.hovering ting more time. how you think i walk on the fields without squashing my strawberry plants.

some bar in portugal
Looks live.
lmfao
lol @ thinkin i have feet, was jksing tbh.hovering ting more time. how you think i walk on the fields without squashing my strawberry plants.
:D :D :D :D :D @ ....just :D in general actuallyand no penny, it was not like that

Guest Mr. Estacado
Scorpz them flatssmh....jus smhThe alley tis alot tho.No one should b walikin down there unsupervised.Residents may get a bly tho.
...lmao, that alley... BOYY..image0021wp3.jpg
what flats are those?looks real familiar
in f.g the alleyway next to woolies