Is this really racist???

TF S4DK

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats where it derived fromWhere did I say Black 'only'? You took it to mean that.
LOL at them ones were you cant even bring yourself to say you was wrong.
calling it urban when its blatantly Black. Say it loud, mi Black like-ah tar
Its okay 001. You will learn later in life that its good to admit when your wrong.
Your using your same one track mind that you use when discussing Government trick and Police state. Everything leads down the road you want it to EVEN when the person that said it is telling you thats not what was meant.Thats not even a closed statement for you to draw that conclusion. I'm talking about origins, for the last time. Plus most people that do it are f*ck*ng Black. The producers, the writers, the singers, rappers, AnRs... so you still not right. Its White people attempting to do what Black people do. The main thing White people contribute is money at the top level.

Thats where it derived fromWhere did I say Black 'only'? You took it to mean that.
Its okay 001. You will learn later in life that its good to admit when your wrong.
Your using your same one track mind that you use when discussing Government trick and Police state. Everything leads down the road you want it to EVEN when the person that said it is telling you thats not what was meant.Thats not even a closed statement for you to draw that conclusion. I'm talking about origins, for the last time. Plus most people that do it are f*ck*ng Black. The producers, the writers, the singers, rappers, AnRs... so you still not right. Its White people attempting to do what Black people do. The main thing White people contribute is money at the top level.
At least your honest and go into detail why you are so dumb.You said what you meant at the time and now you want withdraw your statement. Now you say most black people to try to change your statement when before it was just black people.We aint all as dumb as you 001.Keep living in your imaginary bubble land kid.btw when i chat about the police state and government i back it with evidence. Thats why you cant debate me on topics as it is proven beyond doubt and you dont have an arguement against it.

At least your honest and go into detail why you are so dumb.You said what you meant at the time and now you want withdraw your statement. Now you say most black people to try to change your statement when before it was just black people.We aint all as dumb as you 001.Keep living in your imaginary bubble land kid.
Wow you are dumb.Someone holla at Luv Doc, I think Thun is getting withdrawal symptoms and needs some company. He's seeing things

At least your honest and go into detail why you are so dumb.You said what you meant at the time and now you want withdraw your statement. Now you say most black people to try to change your statement when before it was just black people.We aint all as dumb as you 001.Keep living in your imaginary bubble land kid.
Wow you are dumb.Someone holla at Luv Doc, I think Thun is getting withdrawal symptoms and needs some company. He's seeing things
Dont holla at Luv Doc to back you.I know you and him are on the same level but allow it please.

who cares anyway?how many pictures on magazines do you think there are other takes for?i mean with every picture on a mag you can be sure there was a good few taken before and after it and then the editor chooses the one that will help the magazine sell the most copies.the end.
So would it be right to make a Jew like the dude that runs Koch to have a bandana with a swastikka hanging out the back of sagging jeans because it'll sell more magazines... the end?
makes no sense or relevance your takin this in a next direction which will lead to nothing

who cares anyway?how many pictures on magazines do you think there are other takes for?i mean with every picture on a mag you can be sure there was a good few taken before and after it and then the editor chooses the one that will help the magazine sell the most copies.the end.
So would it be right to make a Jew like the dude that runs Koch to have a bandana with a swastikka hanging out the back of sagging jeans because it'll sell more magazines... the end?
makes no sense or relevance your takin this in a next direction which will lead to nothing
In effect, your saying it doesnt matter what is on the front as long as it sells, si/oui?

In effect, your saying it doesnt matter what is on the front as long as it sells, si/oui?
i said WHO CARESfor all we know he could of be mucking about and then the mag decided that pic is the best then again maybe he wanted towhat i know is off all the pictures you DONT find offensive there could of been many takes that you aint seen that WERE.in EFFECT im saying exactly what i said i dont half talk sondont make that mistake again