Is this really racist???

TF S4DK

Guest PROFIT2
im really not feelin those 1xtra adverts that play bare house music and garage and then call it 'black' musichow the f*ck is it black music??
Derived from black music is the point I think their trying to make.
come on now im talking house not niche/dupstepjust bullshit

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sean Ash
Ashman I agree with you that every race has the right to preserve their own identity, as in, be proud of where they are from, their heritage etc, but you are saying its unnaceptable to go outside of your own race.Which is silly really.We shouldnt allow 'them' to make such an issue of our race.
I'm not saying that it is unacceptable.. I am simply saying that the media is over promoting it.. why?It could be the White Wasps taking over for all I know.. you know about sacrificing your own for the greater outcome?What they do is; they lighten your tone, as light as they can possibly go, then they preserve rich white people (the supreme) to finally whipe you out of existance.They are using lower classes as their bait and they are making us feel that we are getting a good deal from it.

Guest Sean Ash

Also...Why do you think everything now days is ani-islamic and anti-east, anti-chinese..because they want intergration.. they want the world.When eastern countries say 'no, we stick to our own' then the media starts cussing them, making them to look guilty..

Guest PROFIT2
people dont know the necessary background info to asses wether this type of subliminal/unintentional sh*t is racist or not
see the sexy thin lite skin women looking down on the big fat black women!

im really not feelin those 1xtra adverts that play bare house music and garage and then call it 'black' musichow the f*ck is it black music??
Its like classical fm adverts calling it white music.I have never got why 1xtra do that to themselves as it is just decreasing there listeners.
White people made the seperation between Black music and music. They said they werent playing coloured music on radio. Now White people complain. It is Black music

Its like classical fm adverts calling it white music.I have never got why 1xtra do that to themselves as it is just decreasing there listeners.
White people made the seperation between Black music and music. They said they werent playing coloured music on radio. Now White people complain. It is Black music
I think your on about radio stations in the 50's.Things have moved on since back then and its a new generation.Why still portray this behaviour today?

i personally put Black people's attitude to so called racists movement down to paranoia, and with the history theres been i see that as understandablehowever, i will call anyguy i think is a dumbass a 'monkey', saying that i jus pray i never call a dumb black person a 'monkey', cos i kno i will jus be seen as a racist for doing soits a shame, but i still believe the whole black/monkey thing is something fretted over by blacks more than whites

i personally put Black people's attitude to so called racists movement down to paranoia, and with the history theres been i see that as understandablehowever, i will call anyguy i think is a dumbass a 'monkey', saying that i jus pray i never call a dumb black person a 'monkey', cos i kno i will jus be seen as a racist for doing soits a shame, but i still believe the whole black/monkey thing is something fretted over by blacks more than whites
Maybe fretted over for such reasons as being called a monkey (not for being dumb)...Bannanas were thrown at black footballers on Top divison football pitches not so long ago.

I think your on about radio stations in the 50's.Things have moved on since back then and its a new generation.Why still portray this behaviour today?
'Cah di people dem fi know, y'un'ustand?People need to know. It's not about diluting and conforming, calling it urban when its blatantly Black. Say it loud, mi Black like-ah tarAnyway, White people dont really have a valid opinon on race matters anyway so they should just listen and understand. Only certain man are on the level, like Supe and Ryan

Guest Sean Ash
Maybe fretted over for such reasons as being called a monkey (not for being dumb)...Bannanas were thrown at black footballers on Top divison football pitches not so long ago.
Ok,Black people have called me 'milk bottle' .. does that mean I should chase the milkman down the road everytime he knocks to ask me for my empty milk bottles?

I think your on about radio stations in the 50's. In America.

'Cah di people dem fi know, y'un'ustand?People need to know. It's not about diluting and conforming, calling it urban when its blatantly Black. Say it loud, mi Black like-ah tarAnyway, White people dont really have a valid opinon on race matters anyway so they should just listen and understand. Only certain man are on the level, like Supe and Ryan
How can white people not have a valid opinion on race?Ignorance breeds ignorance.It seems your anger has got the better of you when you act just like the racists you hate.

Ok,Black people have called me 'milk bottle' .. does that mean I should chase the milkman down the road everytime he knocks to ask me for my empty milk bottles?
I didn't say black people should chase Monkeys/zoo keepers down the road...Read my post againThen again dont bother

Guest Sean Ash
I didn't say black people should chase Monkeys/zoo keepers down the road...Read my post againThen again dont bother
Shut up... your being parranoid now.

I don't see the correlation there...pray explain further

How can white people not have a valid opinion on race?Ignorance breeds ignorance.It seems your anger has got the better of you when you act just like the racists you hate.
Its a touchy subject where your bound to get defensive so White people always defend themselves. Same could be said about Black people but if your the one making the point, then there is a reason for you grievance. Whether or not it hold much weight is a different story, but the White persons debate will 9/10 be defensive because either they dont understand what the Black person is talking about or they are defensive.Thus, you arguement holds very little weight when your White, true stories.How am I being racist? Perfect example of you getting touchy and defensive. I'm just stating facts. Its the same as if a woman had a female judge in a sexual discrimination case, she's more likely to get the verdict she desired than if it was a man.

Guest M12 Part 2

this is the kind of thing ashman wishes he could create when he starts a new topic.it is racist or at very least has racist undertones but it's subtle enough that some people can brush it off as people being over defensive.

Guest TimeBomb

yea they were chatting bout this on ESPN, i dont think theyre trying to call him monkey tho, maybe just a beast, nothing wrong with that players like to think of themselves that way.

Guest Sean Ash
I don't see the correlation there...pray explain further
Well it's like, you have to be careful what you say now days.I could be talking about animals in a group of mixed people and when you mention a monkey, certain heads will look at you in a way as if to ask what context you are saying it in, EVEN WHEN IT IS OBVIOUS that it is not in tht way.Monkey is in the dictionary and it is an animal and a word.Fair play, I understand that 'ugly' is in the dictionary and if someone gets called ugly when they hear the word ugly they might get parra.. but that doesen't mean people should be made to feel awkward about using the word for other things.. example 'that dress is ugly'.

Its a touchy subject where your bound to get defensive so White people always defend themselves. Same could be said about Black people but if your the one making the point, then there is a reason for you grievance. Whether or not it hold much weight is a different story, but the White persons debate will 9/10 be defensive because either they dont understand what the Black person is talking about or they are defensive.Thus, you arguement holds very little weight when your White, true stories.How am I being racist? Perfect example of you getting touchy and defensive. I'm just stating facts. Its the same as if a woman had a female judge in a sexual discrimination case, she's more likely to get the verdict she desired than if it was a man.
I see your ignorance has gotten the better of you and now you play the card of white people cant have a say about race. Allow you accusing others of being defensive as its plain to see in your posts this is exactly what you are doing by defending your stance about black music. I see I touched a nerve when I pointed out that on classical radio they dont say white music but you think its okay to say black music when we both know all races contribute to those genres of music. To deny this would be ignorant and dumb. LOL at you using an example that happend 50 years ago and has little relevance on todays society as we have moved on since back then.

Guest Sean Ash

Thun, I have noticed something about you.You always seem to judge others in a way where you are constantly right and they are wrong.Do you ever concede to your own ignorance or do you just ignore it and concentrate on telling others what they are?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Thun, I have noticed something about you.You always seem to judge others in a way where you are constantly right and they are wrong.Do you ever concede to your own ignorance or do you just ignore it and concentrate on telling others what they are?
Tbh you do the same.But then again not many people argue open-mindedly.

If I was ignorant I would admit it.Give me an example.btw Ash you are the King of Ignorance on this forum.