Sign in to follow this  
Mister Man

The best ice-breaker you have ever used on a chick

Guest Mickey Kane

''Where you wanna go for our honeymoon?''Works everytime...

• Upvote 2

it used to be hey im matt the rnb singer. now its im Saint Matholomew.fromjustsyaing that they have allready had multiple orgamsms.
Dem Richard Branson TalksThe ebst one I ever used was do you have a boyfriend..she said yes so i never attempted to draw a girl again

''so what year are you in then''at some rave where we were dressed up like school boys and girls last Sunday. Got convo starting each and every time.Said it 2 one girl inparticualar, she goes '' Final year''''seen, same as me'' i said''Oh really, seen, what you studying then'' she asks''GCSE'S init'' i replied.Took her about 10seconds 2 get it, then she laughed, she was expecting me 2 say business management or law or some uni degree, f*cks, im just braking the "that guy" so i can get your number, slow fool.

it used to be hey im matt the rnb singer. now its im Saint Matholomew.fromjustsyaing that they have allready had multiple orgamsms.
Dem Richard Branson TalksThe ebst one I ever used was do you have a boyfriend..she said yes so i never attempted to draw a girl again
lmfaooodiked"been sat there for ages thinking whether i should come and speak to you or not then decided i have nothing to lose so... you alright bbe"bein the shy guy and givin the ego boost (not too much though) works for me first time, must have been genuwine first time i used it though and i've just stuck with it since... personality changes soon as i get the number though

lmfaooodiked"been sat there for ages thinking whether i should come and speak to you or not then decided i have nothing to lose so... you alright bbe"bein the shy guy and givin the ego boost (not too much though) works for me first time, must have been genuwine first time i used it though and i've just stuck with it since... personality changes soon as i get the number though
Noted mentally.

Guest lofa
*Winning smile*Me - "Nice Weave"
That is not even funny, i have had this said to me before, my hair is 100% organic. I tried to find it funny but no, hair is a serious matter my friend.

Guest Mickey Kane
That is not even funny, i have had this said to me before, my hair is 100% organic. I tried to find it funny but no, hair is a serious matter my friend.
Post up some pics & let the NoB judge for ourselves.

sume backhand worthy barsthe cheek, all those 'have i seen u somewhere, yh i think it was in my dreams' bars are really transparenta guy once said to me 'you have honest eyes' and it left me so intrigued

lol i kno SS, looking back it was obviously lyricsbut at the time i was a bit perplexed, it was like, what did he mean by that, are my eyes red up from the drawhad 2 ponder it 4 a min

LMAO knew you would have something to say.Dont [Wiley]TAKE IT TO HEART ROOOOBOY[/Wiley]
sume backhand worthy bars
AUTOMATICALLY cancels out THAT

*makes one guy that stinks move to the girl**she gets put off by the smell*so I say 'wanna grab a snack?'SEALEDfrom then its just general talking and bam 6 months later she dumps manThats the smoothest one the rest where flukey

Guest Mickey Kane
It's my hair though...*pats curls*, it's my crowning glory!
Would you lemme play with it in a non-gay best friend sorta way?

Guest Mickey Kane
Sadly no, Michael.
Michael? There's no need for formalities here...Ok, so if I can't play with your hair. Could I...I dunno...Touch you, in a non-gay best friend sorta way?