The best ice-breaker you have ever used on a chick

Mister Man

BEST "that guy" BREAKER ?THAT WOULD BE AN "that guy" PICK TO THEIR NECK IN THE BACK OF MY UNCLE TARIQS TAXI TELLING THEM IF THEY DNT SHUT THE f*ck UP AND LET ME RAPE THEM I;L f*ckIN CUT HER HEAD OFFUSUALY WORKS ON MOST (ALL) FEMALES
ERGDTYHRYJTUYBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:D:D:D:D I can just picture that I got a taxi a few weeks ago & guess what his name was?*wipes tears*

Guest dynamat

Couple of time just threw myself on girls when im in states at a rave, gave them a cheeky smile...then just dived in witht he tongue.Never failed....but ive only done it twice.....and im fit

Guest mattthernbsinger

go to ur local kebab get some flyers go into town and hand them to hot girls and start talknig to them bout it then change the convo on the sly.works a treat for the single man

Guest Mr. Estacado

must be crazy i just pull out da penis 1 speed. ''just touch it init it don't bite but it will wrap around yr face like a f*ckin anaconda if you dnt get to fappin in the nxt 5 seconds''

go to ur local kebab get some flyers go into town and hand them to hot girls and start talknig to them bout it then change the convo on the sly.works a treat for the single man
Kebab shop lmaosurely u wud wanan be promoting an eventnot Mr Sams house kebabs

Kebab shop lmaosurely u wud wanan be promoting an eventnot Mr Sams house kebabs
True, id rather show my d*ck on the sopt than promote some kebab house.If u wanna hand sh*t out do events/business cards etc, out of everything it had to be a f*ck*ng kebab house :D

Basic greeting.'Hello how art thou on this dire day''Thy body looks like its worth great amounts like price of 6 camels in Elshabar'
Lol i'd be like :D then :D Beg you try that out on road and see if you get the same response.Disclaimer- Dunce breeds will be like this :D for an hour. No point in tryin.Go, go, go lol

BEST "that guy" BREAKER ?THAT WOULD BE AN "that guy" PICK TO THEIR NECK IN THE BACK OF MY UNCLE TARIQS TAXI TELLING THEM IF THEY DNT SHUT THE f*ck UP AND LET ME RAPE THEM I;L f*ckIN CUT HER HEAD OFFUSUALY WORKS ON MOST (ALL) FEMALES
LMAO[NBA Jam commo] He's on fire [/]Your sick fam.