PS3 COD4 VIP2 CLAN *REVIVAL*

mR ReZiW

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Guys r takin the piss. But am not sure how they cheat either but theirs no f*ckin doubt they do. I was upstaires in one room with J-Step, Laggys there shootin at him, am stood shootin at Laggy, He doesn't die, he manages to kill J-Step then turn round look at me and shoot me once n kill me with a f*ckin MP5 or suttin.

LOL @ gambino and laggy arguing, was f*ck*ng jokesI dont see how you can cheat though stillI>>>>>Tbh, everyones levels have gone downSwear i sent skeama like 50 invites last night, man was parrin my life awayLOL @ some yanks i was playing SnD with, they won 3 rounds in a row all giving it the bigg-un chattin sh*t on the mic and ting, laggy left cause he weren't getting no kills....so i only got 4 other guys on my team (kev4winner and some next shitty guys, i think solo was there aswell) we/I f*cked them up got radar every round and then won 4-3Im ard bodied, no word of a lieI'll be on later tonight still, gonna bun some zoots after work...play some fotty with the youngers and what not then i'll be online to help you lot go up some ranks

I dont even think GTA online will be better then COD online tbh
I've been telling my bredrins that from dayBut they won't accept itIMO COD4 will be the best multi-layer till COD5 get's a purchase And frig knows when that will beGames like Pro and Fifa are good online alie, but COD4 is a different oneIt's like in another league compared to your everyday multi-player