latin women

o-guy

I dealt with one Venezulan chick before....LMFAO!!!!we were both 18 at the timeWAY outa my league was a joke tingfrom the endz aswell plaistow, that was the joke and she had some columbian friend from L.stone dont know where the f*ck they all came from, aparently she came over to study english for a few yearscouldnt speak a word of englishmeh I kept her company then she ducked of back homehappy times lol

Guest haze-e
First friday of AprilLa BombaMinistry of SoundLatin women GALORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What these events saying fam?Getting tired of looking like an office worker when I'm skanking.
Getting much more exposure and more people are turning up KMT.Too much reggaeton so its always the same bom ti bom ti bom ti bom ti beat ARGHBut the girls there... f*ck. IN. ELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So much backoff you dont know where to look.If you can Salsa its a bonus aswell.

lol used to work in a bar with this brazillian girl, men were always asking if she was there even if they didnt know her, wanting to get served by her not me. Pisstake. still meant i got to legitmately stand around doing nothing for a bit :D
low getting parred wont even ask u to upload a pic now