Leeds/Reading tickets on sale tonight

HangTheDJ

Guest David Braund

sh*t i didnt know that was the line upim goin to download just to see BFMV anyways so im goodalso Job For A Cowboy, Dillinger Escape Plan and Bleeding Through will be there so its a bonusalso LMFAO @ Lethal B playin at download on the Sundayi have to b there for that sh*tdriving a van up there and stayin in a hotel >>>>____

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£140 ishI think the line-up's pantsI was reading some mag on the train the other day and It had like a 10 page spread on festivalsthey had people talking about their favourite experiences and that. There were some BIG acts they said were their best experiencesMost jealous I felt in years

sh*t i didnt know that was the line upim goin to download just to see BFMV anyways so im goodalso Job For A Cowboy, Dillinger Escape Plan and Bleeding Through will be there so its a bonusalso LMFAO @ Lethal B playin at download on the Sundayi have to b there for that sh*tdriving a van up there and stayin in a hotel >>>>____
He played at last years aswellI saw that performance was jokes, about 15 people around him just in the middle of the grass

• 10 months later...
I got my 3 tickets2 gonna resell in august
I swear you can't do that anymore.
why wouldnt u
they dont come through the post till the tuesday/wednesdayit starts on the thursdayso you aint gonna be able to sell onlineand there are literally hundreds of touts around the town selling them for £30-50 over rrptickets are 170, to make any sort of big profit you need to buy like 15-20+ and you will be without that money for like 6 monthsplus loads of people who drive down with signs on their car saying "festival tickets for sale" because their mates have dropped out or something (and will sell them for rrp)