FAO Black Males

Aquaman

what do u put in your hair?. no homodaxwave.jpgbought this today. i dont wanna f*ck up my hair i wernt payin attention. i dont want waves just wanted suttin to escape having a super dry scalp.
Plain dax is u bludrinI just jam gel something blah blahmakes it bare curly and wet lookish

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol@ not knowing about wave builder and still using that petroleum sh*t to make ur hair inflammable attracting green bottle flies
:D this nigga with half a ripple. some bootleg pond. we deal with oceans out ere
err yeah ok bitch :Dbuttastopas8.jpg
[yayo]hair looking like tsunami hit it[/yayo]

Lol @ you rough scalp niggasI got a super dry scalp now I cut my hair like flakey and sh*tany advice?NO HOMO
lol at this guy cussing then admitting his head is drier than cream crackers with no butter. u crack me up lahi
hairproduct1.jpghairproduct2.jpghairproduct3.jpghairproduct4.jpghairproduct5.jpguse 1 of these dependsstraight after a low cut i'll wash my hair then use the sulphur or the pink 1after any other trim i'll use the daxthen most days i'll use the spray on short hair or if im jammin at homeblack tin if my hairs not short but not a high topim lazy though so certain times i just use the spray as i CBA to grease my hair properlyswear you've got a skin head tyreddoesnt really matter what you use 2tuff unless you're getting a dry scalp
lol skin head that was for 1 cut. ur pics are too smalland i now understand why u used to say ure greasing ur hair and take 30 minsto start a new game

Guest M12 Part 2
lol@ not knowing about wave builder and still using that petroleum sh*t to make ur hair inflammable attracting green bottle flies
:D this nigga with half a ripple. some bootleg pond. we deal with oceans out ere
[max b]thats sht is wavy darg![/max b]
on point still.i mite come with some clash pics after i get a fresh trim

SeriousMakes me want to go back to my low trim days, Am sporting a curly fro at the mo.

Guest M12 Part 2

oh yeh i found out how ludacris and them man get them photoshop hairlines and tbh i think its slightly gay.anyway!!!!!!!Beforepic1-b4.jpgAfterpic1-afer.jpgthe product is called black "that guy" spray 4 any1 interested

oh yeh i found out how ludacris and them man get them photoshop hairlines and tbh i think its slightly gay.anyway!!!!!!!Beforepic1-b4.jpgAfterpic1-afer.jpgthe product is called black "that guy" spray 4 any1 interested
Interesting. I thought it was the barber game been on point.

wow ! dats an improvement boydunno bout using dat blk "that guy" spray sh*t day 2 day tho, maybe 4 skl photos & sh*ton a side note, does any1 else hve different texture of hair on diff parts of their head?i swr the top brushes nicely , but da sides of my hair r pickier - takes bout 5 mins 2 brush

Guest M12 Part 2
wow ! dats an improvement boydunno bout using dat blk "that guy" spray sh*t day 2 day tho, maybe 4 skl photos & sh*ton a side note, does any1 else hve different texture of hair on diff parts of their head?i swr the top brushes nicely , but da sides of my hair r pickier - takes bout 5 mins 2 brush
mines f*cked still. the top is bless and so is my left side and back. but my right side goes picky about 2nd a half weeks after trim. im gonna grow it out and just brush the sh*t out of it and try even it out.

lol yh but tis not like too differentthat its pickyJust the back dnt wanna do scertain tings that the top does

sportin_waves_black.jpgYes, in 08 fambo
im fully looking to get back on the waves grind for summer. all real mandem know though. gold can>>>>black can. allow getting caught inm the rain and seeing white stuff running down ur boat.
LMMMMMAOOOO WEOIFHOWEGBWEQWRINFIVE BEEN DER THAT HAPPENED BAACK IN THE DAY
Black can is the worst. You could see it glistening in people hair on a normal day