lmao

Guest Dope Boy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm old school. Surbiton Don, King of Kingston, Took over Surrey in a hurry.Nah but I never recommend it to anyone who wants to study. England is a big f*ckeries for me it is like ends but not just my ends everyones ends.
I hear that gee.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
i was gonna go there, but they never got back to me.
seriously how cud they not get bak to u???certain man i no got in wen they dont hold a gcse to their name
Fam, you're talking to JODIE.She probably spelled her name wrong on the application form.

seriously how cud they not get bak to u???certain man i no got in wen they dont hold a gcse to their name
Fam, you're talking to JODIE.She probably spelled her name wrong on the application form.
Oh goshlol

uni depends on what YOU want I went University of north london (called london met now) I went there because I could stay at yard and dont need to build a stupid debt my mum has never said nething about me going out so I have always have freedom to do what I wantif your on lockdown or come from some brokenhome I would advise to study away from your local town meet new people come out of yur shellbut end of the day its YOUR decsion

Beg u shutup and dnt type my name.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
You're just jealous I can spell it right on my first attempt.

Do you want a gold sticker, a badge or sumthing?I kno my names nice but wateva innit. Ur not funny. :D

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Do you want a gold sticker, a badge or sumthing?I kno my names nice but wateva innit. Ur not funny. :D
Well, I wasn't really expecting anything, but yes, a gold star would be nice.

cool. ill send one to u in the post. :Dwith anthrax too

Guest SKYSCRAPER
cool. ill send one to u in the post. :Dwith anthrax too
3/10.Your new personal best, according to my records.

Guest Dope Boy
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You shudnt be laughing at all.you & ur tutors shud no why.