May 15th Underground Express vip2 crew needs to rep

The Somalian

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest i dont know i booked no mcs told the dj's they can bring mc's if they wantdont worry shyone its a dj focussed night still told the djs to talk to my security about who is on the set can not have ne guysme n goli wont be doing loads of wheels coz were doing an old school set n most of the introductions of tracks r 64 bars so thats long it will be nice

Guest PennyTraitor
LOL TBH.Man couldn't ever be talking about me I'm a vet.And it's champagne as standard. We balling niccah (not really)
lol at u if ur not at d gully's video shoot.

yeah look out for the dvd and the you tube clipsso on the set it is with me and golirinse,mercules,cotti,slickman,ego,tony black, mike glouriousremember there is no Mic and I am NOT bringing one
:D :D what!!!thats a parhow much can man get a decent mic wireless mic formight be able to link that up still. . .

Guest PennyTraitor
LOL Yes dinky that's what i like to hear
u really look like one old skool but still relevant dj u know. over clocked it the other day.

Guest PennyTraitor
BRAV you can't see my boat properly so come off it and stop ruining dinky's topic. Thursday innit
i can see ur boat well enough. anyways, im goin country tues to get tht doe up. i will def pour U a glass for a quick whine. dun no

Yeah Someone sort out a mic I know they have a mic in the club but it might be dusty I will bring a mic if I find my one Yeah on the setrinse, cotti, slickman, tony black, ego, mizchif, mike glourioussorry no bring insGot magazine people coming to reveiw the night and its not about 20 guys fighting over the mic plus it wont look good for the camera man filming footage and the camera man taking pictures plus I want the cd pack to sound professinal I am building a brand here aint no youth club thing. Its about using my knowlege and experinces through music to my own gains. Grime aint dead its just that the people who use to run the nights to make money have gone they have gone into house and bassline to make money from something they really love. What I want to see is people all over running nights become a business man not just a mc the money is there to be made. By 2012 I want to have my first million been pissing about for to long. If you are on making Money contact me. Grime is available for a power move for control I am doing my upmost to take most of the pie. Wont reveal all the plans keep them to my chest