comic bk room

Guest Mr. Estacado

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Your sig just made me f*ck*ng choke boy. Funny stuff.But yea Comic room has been boyed.Tbh, more rooms there are, the moer people'd use the site..

Guest Medic

dont wanna keep moaning, but that 1 thread has over 650 replies surely that warrants the retrival of the comic book room. all different topics in one, because most users dont wanna see them topics.

Guest Mr. Estacado
bring it bk.
f*ckin ridiculous how football teams have seperate rooms for teams and you man are goin on long about makin the comic bk room

Guest haze-e

I see what your sayin Gambit... But QKS does have a point.One thread with only a select an=mount of posters and his has more replies then two of the other rooms.COme on...

dont wanna keep moaning, but that 1 thread has over 650 replies surely that warrants the retrival of the comic book room. all different topics in one, because most users dont wanna see them topics.
C/SThat one thread about a simple Bleach question hasRocket'd into a full out Manga/Anime discussionManga/Anime room please

• 2 weeks later...

Ona levelI've seen the threads on comics in the whatever room and theres about 2/3 threads that are 30 pages plus.Give the guys there room pleaseAnd I don't even read comics but I can see their need.If the ladies aint gonna get our pink names at least give the comic guys a sub room.

Ona levelI've seen the threads on comics in the whatever room and theres about 2/3 threads that are 30 pages plus.Give the guys there room pleaseAnd I don't even read comics but I can see their need.If the ladies aint gonna get our pink names at least give the comic guys a sub room.
No girl, ure meant to say IF they get a comic room then the girls shud get their pink named group[chicane Ft Bryan Adams]Don't Give up[/Chicane]Lol @ the Old comic book room sitting in Swifts Recycle bin folder though