Putting partners in check

over how they talk to members of your family.I was thinking about this the other day, like my partner really gets on with my sisters but if she so much as looked at them in the wrong way id kill her.Any of you had to show your partner to know themselves or not step out of line or its murder???I hear stories about how certain man let their girls argue with the madre and ting lol, telling you right now id pick up a metal pole and lick the girl in her face for them tings, can NEVER be.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I speak about my mother to females is a good enough indication to show that IF they were to ATTEMPT any disrespect, I'll blow their f*ck*ng brains out.No hype.Dont really matter how she talks to my bro's because knowing them they'll clap the girl themselves...with or without permission.

I hear stories about how certain man let their girls argue with the madre and ting lol,
Them man are weak.

One of my ex's try say to me:"I know shes your mum, I respect that. But I'm not gonna mince my words. Im gonna tell her exactly how it is. I dont get on with mums well, theyre deceitful bitches and I dont like them. Yours is no different"She said this in reaction to me telling her that I'd been told by my mum in the past that nothing is a obstacle. "As long as Im happy".I didnt say anything, just stood up, dashed my bbq sauce at her face in the middle of Pizza Hut Leicester Square, and told her never to even think about speaking about my family like that ever again.Walked out and didnt hear from her again.

I hear stories about how certain man let their girls argue with the madre and ting lol, telling you right now id pick up a metal pole and lick the girl in her face for them tings, can NEVER be.
I've witnessed my friend cuss out out her man's mum and grandma and he was just sitting there like everything was alright, smh. I would expect my partner to talk to my mum like she's royalty, and if he doesn't talk to her right I will put him on blast. and I wouldn't want him calling her by her first name, I don't care, it's Ms (insert surname here) until she says it's alright to call here by her first name.

One of my ex's try say to me:"I know shes your mum, I respect that. But I'm not gonna mince my words. Im gonna tell her exactly how it is. I dont get on with mums well, theyre deceitful bitches and I dont like them. Yours is no different"She said this in reaction to me telling her that I'd been told by my mum in the past that nothing is a obstacle. "As long as Im happy".I didnt say anything, just stood up, dashed my bbq sauce at her face in the middle of Pizza Hut Leicester Square, and told her never to even think about speaking about my family like that ever again.Walked out and didnt hear from her again.
thats deep stilli would hope that i wouldnt be with someone so disrespectfulif someones gna talk bad to my family, then i hope that this sort of badness would have shown itself in other ways before they are interacting with the famdem

I hear that Marlon.Long story but 1 time I was in the petrol station with the ex and she was pissing me off anyway but she try come out with"Why is your mum acting dumb?"B4 she could even finish the "duh" properly I hit her with a blench jab with my left hand, plush in her jaw.I noticed people in the other cars clocked, 1 black girl had her hand over her mouth and said "he just sparked her, oh my daze"Didnt feel noway.

I hear that Marlon.Long story but 1 time I was in the petrol station with the ex and she was pissing me off anyway but she try come out with"Why is your mum acting dumb?"B4 she could even finish the "duh" properly I hit her with a blench jab with my left hand, plush in her jaw.I noticed people in the other cars clocked, 1 black girl had her hand over her mouth and said "he just sparked her, oh my daze"Didnt feel noway.
Gotta do what you gotta do.I used to be of the "Nah dont hit a chick, no matter what" school of thought.That went straight out the window come certain events.Equality's a bitch.

out of order stillthats a case of learnin to keep your temper in checktheres other ways to deal with someone whos gettin mouthyparticularly a womanu should feel a way

out of order stillthats a case of learnin to keep your temper in checktheres other ways to deal with someone whos gettin mouthyparticularly a womanu should feel a way
Will lick anyone man or woman who try disrespect my mother.NO QUALMS

This story is jokes.They should know man.Wasn't a thing when I took my mum out on Valentines, I was infact waiting to hear some noise. I didn't hear anything and tbh I was quite pleased.COS THEY KNOW.

Guest M12 Part 2
Will lick anyone man or woman who try disrespect my mother.NO QUALMS
lksaldksalds][;alsa;];dsasadbig up toney and marlonLEVELS

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Wait.I just read the decietful bitches thing you know, man missed that before...somehow O_oShe deserved it.All I read up to was 'I dont mince my words' and was thinkin..rahh...that was harsh...

Guest Mr. Estacado

i fully co-sign toney and marlon's actionslol @ thinking ANYONE is disrespecting the one person i put above me. (mumzy)my palm will rain down with the force of a 1000 raging bulls and the whore will taste the sweat of my hand for decades

i fully co-sign toney and marlon's actionslol @ thinking ANYONE is disrespecting the one person i put above me. (mumzy)my palm will rain down with the force of a 1000 raging bulls and the whore will taste the sweat of my hand for decades
Lol at me reading this in a old chinese type kung fu voice

Marlon is sick. Not sure if I could disrepsect my girl like how you 2 did, but I would bad up my girl on next levels.I'm fortunate that my girl is respectful of my mum, so I doubt I would have to worry about putting her in check for that.O.e time a good while ago though, she try and run up her mouth nuff over a little mistake I made. The level of sh*t I was taking from her becuase I was tryin to be civil and avoid arguing, but I eventually reached breaking point and hotted her like I was going to break her neck in a second. I popped out to calm down and get the ginger she was moaning over (yes, this whole episode was over some ginger people. Woman eh?), and when I returned she try talk to man politely like we was cool and I continued to bad her up.This is where I felt like sh*t.I noticed her eyes watering whilst I was hotting her, and I shouted at her..."Are you about to cry? What the f*ck are you gonna cry for?!".Next thing I knew a full waterfall came down and I felt like the biggest prick in the world. Nothing can make you feel more sh*t than making your girl cry when she didn't deserve to be made to cry.