Putting partners in check

over how they talk to members of your family.I was thinking about this the other day, like my partner really gets on with my sisters but if she so much as looked at them in the wrong way id kill her.
is the only thing all girls need to realisei would fly kick a girl through the front door for this. . .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Member

so say if your gf mum is proper disrespecting uyou wouldnt say anythingsee me...i dont take disrespect from noone i dont care if its someones mum or not

SCENARIO:Imagine this, you been seeing some girl/guy lets say for 2 years, you guys were serious after 6 months you loved her off nuff and you trying to introduce her to the fam....ANDits not your girl who is hyping up its your mum/dad/sis/bro watever or all of them. PROPER disrespecting her being rude blatently upseting her your can see that she is distressed... or they are getting up in his.her faceWhat is the reaction you expect from your guy/girl... and would you step in?Me personally though... I aint tryna be rude to ANYONE mum cat fish whatever, if they are rude to me i will just leave that is my perogative and if it was my folks acting up with my boyfriend i would expect him to keep himself humble be quiet and let me run my mouth, heaven forbid i defend him and the turn on me... I EXPECT HIM TO BE A MAN AND REP FOR ME in the least disrespectful manor possible.....Saying that i do rinse his dad.... his dad phones him periodically like 4 times a year...is one of them loser men......

Guest Tronics

Disrespecting the family is a no go no matter who you are. Chicks nowadays need to understand cause in general their levels of 'brave' are sky high, they think they can get away with anything.lol @ Toney' and Marlon's stories.But like someone pointed out, if you let things slide now you'll forever get taken for a mug.

SCENARIO:Imagine this, you been seeing some girl/guy lets say for 2 years, you guys were serious after 6 months you loved her off nuff and you trying to introduce her to the fam....ANDits not your girl who is hyping up its your mum/dad/sis/bro watever or all of them. PROPER disrespecting her being rude blatently upseting her your can see that she is distressed... or they are getting up in his.her faceWhat is the reaction you expect from your guy/girl... and would you step in?Me personally though... I aint tryna be rude to ANYONE mum cat fish whatever, if they are rude to me i will just leave that is my perogative and if it was my folks acting up with my boyfriend i would expect him to keep himself humble be quiet and let me run my mouth, heaven forbid i defend him and the turn on me... I EXPECT HIM TO BE A MAN AND REP FOR ME in the least disrespectful manor possible.....Saying that i do rinse his dad.... his dad phones him periodically like 4 times a year...is one of them loser men......
Your girl should by all means defend themeslves, but not be rude and disrepspect the parents. You would be sinking to their levels, and as soon as you disrespect the rentals, you disrespect their child who is their other half. And yes, the partner should step in and rep, but it also depends onthe context and what is being said.

Guest The Member

the thing is alot ppl think their mothers can do no wrongso from then your judgement is cloudedshe may feel totally disrespected and if she does she has the right to say somethinglike i said b4 its never about taking disrespect just coz its your bf/gf's mum

the thing is alot ppl think their mothers can do no wrongso from then your judgement is cloudedshe may feel totally disrespected and if she does she has the right to say somethinglike i said b4 its never about taking disrespect just coz its your bf/gf's mum
so wat u'll start shouting back and dat?

Guest The Member
i dunno about shouting but heated words will be exchanged.

Guest djbmc
over how they talk to members of your family.I was thinking about this the other day, like my partner really gets on with my sisters but if she so much as looked at them in the wrong way id kill her.Any of you had to show your partner to know themselves or not step out of line or its murder???I hear stories about how certain man let their girls argue with the madre and ting lol, telling you right now id pick up a metal pole and lick the girl in her face for them tings, can NEVER be.
depends on wot the argument is about - my girlfriend would come to me if she had a disagreement with one of my family members - i don't think i'd ever resort to licking her in the face with a metal pole tho....... :D

Exactly what I'm trying to point out.If my parents disprespected my girl, I wouldn't blame my girl for getting angry and standing her ground, however I will not want her to sink to my parents level because she will upset me the same way my parents have upset me, and I won't want to be around either one.If my girl's mum disprespected me the first time I met her, I would stand my ground and just be stern, but never would I insult her. You need to be delicate in those situations and think about the bigger picture, rather than that one moment in time.

no i'd never get rude to my bf's parents...i don't even like to talk that much when they're around...let alone get rude.theres no point getting rude to the parents even if they disrespect you, because that will just give them a legitimate reason to dislike you and disrespect you further... and it puts your partner in a difficult position.if anything...the partner should be the one to back you...because its their parents.but if it was alot and i really couldn't take it then i'd just leave...tell my bf that he should just come to my house in furture.

theres no point getting rude to the parents even if they disrespect you, because that will just give them a legitimate reason to dislike you and disrespect you further... and it puts your partner in a difficult position.but if it was alot and i really couldn't take it then i'd just leave...tell my bf that he should just come to my house in furture.

how cn any1 disrespect like tht??i no of gal who argue wiv mans nans! LMFAO get outta here tht cnt run!!but, if they ever did tht, u gotta check urself 4 ever bein with sum1 like tht in the 1st place
thats what im sayin
Marlon and Toney know the levels still.Disrespect is disrespect, if you let one thing slide it will most definately escalate.
O PLEASEwhat toney did was wrong, u dnt box a girl in the faceit makes u a bigger prickim not excusin what she did, but its not as if she said "your mum is dumb"which even then dont deserve a boxdoes it realy make u feel justified, does it make u feel like yh im a big manask urself this"what would my mum say if she knew what i did?"

actually reading some of the responses i see that certain mothers of people in this thread do have a mouth on them personnally if thats what time it is i wouldnt expect a woman to TOLERATE being treated like a fool if my mother was going on dumb TO my girl id expect her to say something but like i said beforeTACTsome people have it some people dont only way i can see this being a problem for some people is if you got people that are too OPEN and EXPECT people to be quiet about it like they are right.my grandmother is OUTSPOKEN so is my grandfather but you can be sure they will respect you a whole lot more if you open your mouth and speak on it but again its how you say things and how things are interpreted by the person being told.

to be fair im suprised this actually HAPPENSI MEAN if you partner can come out with them kinda bombshells of bad behaviour it is kinda YOUR FAULTbecause- you didnt know your partner as well as you should if it took you by suprise (which im sure it did if it happened)- standards of how she behaves is so low and you must of saw some indication of this TIIIIIIME ago and you did nothing about it.

how cn any1 disrespect like tht??i no of gal who argue wiv mans nans! LMFAO get outta here tht cnt run!!but, if they ever did tht, u gotta check urself 4 ever bein with sum1 like tht in the 1st place
thats what im sayin
Marlon and Toney know the levels still.Disrespect is disrespect, if you let one thing slide it will most definately escalate.
O PLEASEwhat toney did was wrong, u dnt box a girl in the faceit makes u a bigger prickim not excusin what she did, but its not as if she said "your mum is dumb"which even then dont deserve a boxdoes it realy make u feel justified, does it make u feel like yh im a big manask urself this"what would my mum say if she knew what i did?"
That is basically what she said, without going into the whole background of the relationship thats what she tried to say.The thing that kills it is my mum was NEVER disrespectful to this girl, treated her like a daughter and everything, treated her better than her own mum did.and what are you on about does it make me feel like a big man? if you think thats why someone would react like that in that particular situation you have no idea.Your relationship with your mother is obviously very different from the one I have with mine, but I wont take that, from anyone.Ive been with my current girl for coming upto 6 years, never laid a hand on her so I know its a case of a real lady will never make you lash her.About you dont box a girl in the face, you dont hit a lady, any bitch can get f*cked up.