Putting partners in check

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair im suprised this actually HAPPENSI MEAN if you partner can come out with them kinda bombshells of bad behaviour it is kinda YOUR FAULTbecause- you didnt know your partner as well as you should if it took you by suprise (which im sure it did if it happened)- standards of how she behaves is so low and you must of saw some indication of this TIIIIIIME ago and you did nothing about it.
Everyone makes mistakes concerning partners, there is not 1 person here who hasnt or wont atleast make a mistake choosing the wrong person for them.This is what you learn from and why you are better for it in the long run cos you know what to look out for and what to go for and what not to go for etc...Getting into a relationship with someone is meeting someone you never knew for moretime 20+ years of your life, of course you arent going to know them, that takes time and even then how well do you know them.

Guest LOGers

No one has ever gunned my fam, its not acceptable...unless my partners fam is clearly waste and he's openly saying that, its not my place to make any comments on his them.But then again, if his fam is waste its unlikely I'll be with him anyway...When I was with my ex, I loved his fam so it wasnt a thing, I know that if I gunned his madre especially he wouldnt pet to box me in the jaw...I dont know how people can do it, its just so disrespectful.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
nuff oedipus complex in this thread
LOL, not even.
Nah I agree lol, almost on the levels of humbles thread.I just wouldnt let anybody be taken for a d*ckhead innit, if my mom was trying to take my girl for a d*ckhead, i wouldnt expect my girl to have it, same in the other way.If my mom treats my girl wrong and my girl has somethign to say about it, I aint gonna complain.

no girl has ever disrespected my parents still and thats just standard really but then not taking diggs its about knowing certain characteristics about a woman and things like this override looks for me.im not even quick to show anyone to my parents anyway that happens after a while of me sniffing them out.

• 3 weeks later...
Family Before gyals anydaybut IF my gyal happened to get rude to a female member of my family and it ended up in a fight.. My gyal wud get rushed no hype!
Excuse me, we don't do that sh*t on here. Most you can do is write in bold and italics. This ain't MSN... Customising your writing is unacceptable. Stop it IMO.

I would most likely not lick her in her face with a metal pole or fly kick her through a door. It is most definitely not about losing your social standing and position due to minor arguments between any female aquaintances. Family or not. I would probably pull whichever female was in the wrong to one side and ask her to desist at once before drastic measures are taken.

to be fair im suprised this actually HAPPENSI MEAN if you partner can come out with them kinda bombshells of bad behaviour it is kinda YOUR FAULTbecause- you didnt know your partner as well as you should if it took you by suprise (which im sure it did if it happened)- standards of how she behaves is so low and you must of saw some indication of this TIIIIIIME ago and you did nothing about it.
100%co-signreallyi never thought it would happen

its a nice day ill join you on this cosignwen i got with my ex part of the reason she was selected was cos she knew wer the levels wer with how to act etc ie she wernt raised in a circus or zooonly had to put her in line regarding family wen she called the mother figure trying to find out wer i was one time,relatively minor infraction though not like she was inpolitelong to house train an ape in a dress though

its a nice day ill join you on this cosignwen i got with my ex part of the reason she was selected was cos she knew wer the levels wer with how to act etc ie she wernt raised in a circus or zooonly had to put her in line regarding family wen she called the mother figure trying to find out wer i was one time,relatively minor infraction though not like she was inpolitelong to house train an ape in a dress though
:D:D:D

Disrespect is disrespect and i don't take that lightly.Gyal can't disrespect my mum. Mum can't disrespect my gyal either. I will stick up for both in both situations.Mum always told me, never 2 defend he if she is wrong. If she is wrong she is wrong. Mum is always right so that don't matter.

My girl has problems with my fam. But she went about it the right way (through me). Yeah it was hard to take in, but when i listened closely I realised they were more or less the same problems I have with them. And the matter was resolved. From a girl barks at your family, no respect.