I WANT A YOUT!

Hernandez Balcazar

Guest mattthernbsinger
im a hot guy admit...well 99.9percent of the HOT girls think i am anyway.so i win.
Well for all we kno, you may consider a HOT girl to be a f*ck*ng pat butcher look alike.Ya never know.
oh come on now.mygirlfriend ------------------> eveyrone elses girlfriend or link on hereASK DIPSET!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im a hot guy admit...well 99.9percent of the HOT girls think i am anyway.so i win.
Well for all we kno, you may consider a HOT girl to be a f*ck*ng pat butcher look alike.Ya never know.
Pats iight Jodie. Shes just old, and abit fat.In her younger years I would have pieced

oh come on now.mygirlfriend ------------------> eveyrone elses girlfriend or link on hereASK DIPSET!
you and ur imaginery girlfrend. Jesus!Lucarelli, how did u manage to change ur avi?

Dunno how girls rate your looks but you probably get puss puss for being an RnB singerbut whats with the whole "your ugly ner ner ner" business. Kind of childish need to end this dispute here before it goes on another 10 pages of wasted time tbh. If you both dont like eachother end it and never talk to eachother again. Not hard.

Pats iight Jodie. Shes just old, and abit fat.In her younger years I would have pieced
LOOL Ur grim ya kno that.wat about Heather?EVVVVVVVAAAA!

Guest Esquilax
exactly what i said about matts girlfriendbut replace old and a bit fat withf*ck*ng prehistoric diabetic monolithic she-beast

you and ur imaginery girlfrend. Jesus!Lucarelli, how did u manage to change ur avi?
LOLZ I DIDNT DO NOTHING ITS JUST CHANGED IT SELFhaha sick!

loool and thinking i would ask you for anything Jody tbh. maybe them big lips of yours when ive ahd a few but nothing else tbh.k bai.
I wudnt want u to ask me for anything.Ur like that dudes bro, but white. With a tonk ass forehead and a f*cked up hairline.Now you kno why im being sly with you.Getting a bit too big for your e-boots eh?
JODIES SPITTING SOME 'ETHER!!!'HELL HAVE NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED

Hai Guise...K Bai!! is already in this conversation. |Carpe Diem| has been added to the conversation. in baht k bai has been added to the conversation. Latest football results: Morocco 8 Ghana Didnt says (01:14):HI GUYS in baht k bai has left the conversationMatt didnt even want a little bit. Jodie, you got him shook.

Guest Esquilax
Hai Guise...K Bai!! is already in this conversation. |Carpe Diem| has been added to the conversation. in baht k bai has been added to the conversation. Latest football results: Morocco 8 Ghana Didnt says (01:14):HI GUYS in baht k bai has left the conversationMatt didnt even want a little bit. Jodie, you got him shook.
I WUZ IN THAT CONVO LOL!

loool and thinking i would ask you for anything Jody tbh. maybe them big lips of yours when ive ahd a few but nothing else tbh.k bai.
I wudnt want u to ask me for anything.Ur like that dudes bro, but white. With a tonk ass forehead and a f*cked up hairline.Now you kno why im being sly with you.Getting a bit too big for your e-boots eh?
:D deaded
LOL try say this is you brahbf982d3e2b4a948b874d888c1680f24e.jpg
:D
LMAO.

People who want to have kids because babies are cute, should be hung upside down, and flogged with a carpet beaterAnd then be fixed so their kids come out like this29xumq0.jpg
WHOES DAT?....U
CongratsThat's a whole notch above "I KNO U R, BUT WOT AM I"Good to know your impending seed will be blessed with all the wit of Oscar Wilde
WHO!

People who want to have kids because babies are cute, should be hung upside down, and flogged with a carpet beaterAnd then be fixed so their kids come out like this29xumq0.jpg
WHOES DAT?....U
CongratsThat's a whole notch above "I KNO U R, BUT WOT AM I"Good to know your impending seed will be blessed with all the wit of Oscar Wilde
WHO!
stryder stryder whos dat stryderits not him btw, just looks like him. proper fresh off the boat.