ULTIMATE KAOS... "HOOCHIE BOOTY"

bumblebee

You said you thought you made them up.. NOPEI started playing Ultimate Kaos again from last year they were sick!Noone knows this song, but I have the TAPE of this song" HOOCHIE BOOTY " from '95 :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozZOua50AuY" WE GOT KAOS IN THE HOUSE!! BIG UP! BIG UP!WE GOT FUNK IN THE HOUSE! BIG UP~ BIG UP! "No one understands SICK tunes.there are a few sample melodies in that tune. SICK!

Guest Mr. Estacado
You said you thought you made them up.. NOPEI started playing Ultimate Kaos again from last year they were sick!Noone knows this song, but I have the TAPE of this song" HOOCHIE BOOTY " from '95 smile.gif" WE GOT KAOS IN THE HOUSE!! BIG UP! BIG UP!WE GOT FUNK IN THE HOUSE! BIG UP~ BIG UP! "No one understands SICK tunes.there are a few sample melodies in that tune. SICK!
but yh only remember casanova from these kats

prettylore u have SMASHED IT!!!!!I still know all the bars from this riddim...Don't remember there being a video... Didnt even think to you tube this...This was actually a banger bak in the day...pisses all over casanovaOnly videos i remember were casanova, some girls and anything..
I know ALL the lyrics off head lolsome might be a bit muddled cause its probably a part i never knew the words to_____<< means i dont know what they're saying lolintro.ULTIMATE KAOS IS DOWNKICKIN A LITTLE FUNKY SOUND (HAHAHAHAHA)YEAH, THIS IS KAOS IN EFFECTAND WE'RE COMIN' AT YOU WITH THE MENTAL VIBEAND THIS ONE IF FOR THE FREAKS!WE GOT KAOS IN THE HOUSEBIG UP! BIG UP!WE GOT FUNK IN THE HOUSEBIG UP! BIG UP! X2WHOA! WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAWHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAWHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAverse1.ME AND MY HOMIES ON THE PROWLCOMING TO THE CLUB WITH HIP-HOP STYYYLEWHERE ARE THE GIRLIES PLAYWALKED THROUGH THE DOOR TO MY SURPRISEALL I SAW WAS DAISY DUKES AND THIGHSFEELS LIKE MY __________________rise.AND OVER THERELOOKING IN MY EYES BABY GOTTA MAKE HER MY HONEYWITHOUT A CAREI WENT IN ON ATTACKNO TURNING BACKCAUSE I KNEW I WAS STEPPIN TO A BONAFIDEchorus.HOOCHIE!HOOCHIE BOOTAYYY!HOOCHIE BOOTY ALL THE WAYYYHOOCHIE!HOOCHIE BOOTAYY!HOOCHIE BOOTY OUT TO PLAY, YEAH!verse2.THERE WAS A FLAVA IN THE AIRDOOKIE BEATS WERE SWINGING EVERYWHERETHE DJ WAS GETTING DOWNBODIES WERE FREAKIN' ON THE FLOORI FELT LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STOREI COULDNT ASK FOR MORErise2.BABY DOLL ________________ <<dont know that partI LIKE YOUR STYLEFLUFFIN HER NAILS HOLLYWOOD FLAIRAND A BOOTY THAT FLOATS THROUGH THE AIR (OH OH OH)chorus. X1rap.HOOCHIE TOOCHIE GIRLS IN HOT BOOTSIESI LOVE TO SEE IT BABY WHEN YOU POP THAT COOCHIEON THE DANCEFLOOR SHAKIN BUST-A-MOVEKICKIN IT LIVE ON THE RAINBOW GROVEKEYSHA! SHES THE TYPA HOOCHIE THAT I _____SHENIQUA! IF YOU MAKE HER ______ SHE WILL LEAVE YALISA! SHES HANGIN OUT WIT JUDYJUDY WITH THE BIG OL BOOTYbridgeCAN I TAKE YOU HOME?YOU KNOW YOURE THE BEST BABY_______________________ HONEYDONT TAKE ME WRONGI WANNA PLEASE, BABY JUST TEASE, WHIP THAT BOOTY AROUND (OH OH OH)chorusx1haydon.OHHHH YOU GOT ME DOWN ON MY KNEES BABYYOU GOT ME BEGGIN BABY PLEASE HONEYYOU GOT ME CLIMBIN UP THE WALL BABY_____________________________MAMATHAT HOOCHIE THAT HOOCHIETHAT HOO-OOH-OOH-OOH-OOH-OOH-OOH-OOH-OOH-CHAYYYYYWHOA! (HOOCHIE BOOTY)WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA (HOOCHIE BOOTY) WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA (AND I GOTTA HAVE YA HOOCHIE BOOTY BABY) WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA (OH OH OH OH OH....)Repeat till fade.I DID IT LOL

• 15 years later...