Septik

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
right can somebody help me out there ive just completed halo 3 and there were only 10 levels?! iIs this for real? There looks like loads more levels should be present on the campaign screen? :huh::huh:
I know this is old but readin it looks like a send.How long did it take you to complete the game on legendary the 1st time?If you say under 6 hours then fair enough but most fps games will give you only between 8 and 15 hours completion time with the flagrant exception of Half life which just went on and on

right can somebody help me out there ive just completed halo 3 and there were only 10 levels?! iIs this for real? There looks like loads more levels should be present on the campaign screen? :huh::huh:
I know this is old but readin it looks like a send.How long did it take you to complete the game on legendary the 1st time?If you say under 6 hours then fair enough but most fps games will give you only between 8 and 15 hours completion time with the flagrant exception of Half life which just went on and on
I predict he did it on normal.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

i wish

blazin back to back biffs until stupid o clock in the morning back when i was at uni

blazin in between matches durin the wait then dockin it out til after the match

chillin with yanks online for time pinging off shit cunts

it was truly a golden age

having spare time to enjoy myself would be nice

u on it still? bare people still online?

u hear about this new halo comin out with all the different halo's in 1 or some shii