Who's your celebrity look-a-like?? Post Pics..

Kim

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mattthernbsinger
girls tell me:Justin TimberlakeRobbie Williams (hmmm)Mark WahlbergShane Ward
wow them cunts should have gone specsavers
dumb pregnant old ugly bitch.u lose.
ur a d*ckhead matt
ive told u to pipe down Malika, from when you shown ur old saggy dirty rotten falange to everyone you cannot make remarks that are valid about any1.

girls tell me:Justin TimberlakeRobbie Williams (hmmm)Mark WahlbergShane Ward
wow them cunts should have gone specsavers
dumb pregnant old ugly bitch.u lose.
ur a d*ckhead matt
ive told u to pipe down Malika, from when you shown ur old saggy dirty rotten falange to everyone you cannot make remarks that are valid about any1.
The remarks you make are not serious you fool, your a d*ckhead tbh and such foolishness comes out ur fingertips, who are you to tell me to pipe down though?lmfao

Guest mattthernbsinger

malika you any attention seeker tbh.go round publiciy talking about how you scirroring girls etc.a true lesbian/bi sexual would not go round tellnig everyone on an itnernet forum there dreams and fetishes.your trying to be an e-celeb.any attention seeker.you will not get a quote or reply from me again.watever you say you will lose from that rotten p*ssy u got tucked away under your granny knickers from peacocks.

malika you any attention seeker tbh.go round publiciy talking about how you scirroring girls etc.a true lesbian/bi sexual would not go round tellnig everyone on an itnernet forum there dreams and fetishes.your trying to be an e-celeb.any attention seeker.you will not get a quote or reply from me again.watever you say you will lose from that rotten p*ssy u got tucked away under your granny knickers from peacocks.
Believe me or dont believe me who actually cares????No f*ck*ng one but anyway your the one who gets excited when you get a 5 page topicbout that makes u proudur any GAY BATTTY IDIOT MONGOLE BACKWARDS LONELY SILLY MANf*ck ur self

Guest djbmc
apparently i look like brad pitt normally, and i got a bodyu like arnie. :D
When i look at that pic i'm thinking dexter_fletcher_396x222.jpgNot sure why but that's who springs to mind
i can see the resemblance, don't think i look like him in real life tho, just that pic...

jubez i thought u was white tbh
:D Second time today. :D i'm offended you dont remember our msn convo tbh
I thought you were white a while ago because of your avi LOL... I usually start thinking thats the person typing.
I usually think like that too. lol