You know when strangers approach you

LuLu

and start talking to you, how do you respond ?wheather it be market research people, the opposite of sex trying to chat you up, people asking you for directions etc ?do you ever just like completely ignore their prescence and continue walking ?i think i must have the to a-z printed on my head because the amount of people who have asked me for directions over the last couple of days has been a joke. Made up some directions for some because they came across as a d*ckhead, so i just told them, to go forward till you gets to some lights, turn left, keep going , a chemist should be on the right hand side, then turn right and it should be there.ive had people asking me surveys about wheather i think superdrug is better than boots, someone asking me about have i had an accident in the last 12 months, someone sayin they want my money for a charity that ive never heard of, ive had some guy sayin he didnt realise paying for a coach ticket on the day that he wants to travel would be so expensive, he has only got 13 quid on him , could i pay the rest ???? is he CRAZY.ive come the conclusion i just need to ignore people like this completely.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djbmc

sum guy tried selling me a littlewoods catalogue today, i was on a break waiting for a delivery and went into town to get me a egg mayo sandwich and a coffee. told him to f*ck off.

My reactions are based SOLELY on looks (no vanity lair)If a nice looking girl comes up to me for a survey... I end up chatting, its just a natural reaction that I cant fight off.If a dude or a frass girl comes il say CHA in his/her face and keep walking.

Off topic, but for those that work in the west end... Dont you think its funny watching the LITE and the LONDON PAPER guys competing side by side in their little purple/yellow jackets.
they are ova annoying, shoving it in my face and stuff

Off topic, but for those that work in the west end... Dont you think its funny watching the LITE and the LONDON PAPER guys competing side by side in their little purple/yellow jackets.
Biggest waste of paper ever. I always see bare dashed on the 53 bus.

i seen one put the paper inside a ladies handbag!badman

My reactions are based SOLELY on looks (no vanity lair)
lolI usually ignore market researchers and charity people but if it's a good looking guy or they're handing out something free (like the free KitKats at Canary Wharf) I stop. If its someone asking or directions or something I always try to help

omg there was this somalion thing who would not shut up talking to me yesterday, he kept going on and on about how he is BLACK. he would not leave me alone saying i need a Black man, i was thinking WTF,this guy is mentally ill.he was saying he would take my man down, he would fight him a wrestling match ( i thought sayin i would have a man would make him back off )there are some fcuking weird motherfunkas out there.................

i tend to give most randoms the time of dayif i can help i'll helpif someone jus wants to spark up a conversation, coolyou never know what someone has been through prior to the moment you meet them, so its better to be nice

omg there was this somalion thing who would not shut up talking to me yesterday, he kept going on and on about how he is BLACK. he would not leave me alone saying i need a Black man, i was thinking WTF,this guy is mentally ill.he was saying he would take my man down, he would fight him a wrestling match ( i thought sayin i would have a man would make him back off )there are some fcuking weird motherfunkas out there.................
Wherebouts do you work