FAO: PS3 Guys

mp*

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this ID thing going to be used when the full game comes out as well?Im hoping Sony gives them extra money so they keep it with the PSN tags.MGS Online, is going to be one major bump, when all the downloadable content comes out. They gunna make pure £££££

I would guess we have to use Konami ids with the full MGOAnd your right about they making bare p.. you only get the "basic package" with the game lol pissedI managed to make a konami id using this help

I tried all day and got soooo **bleep** off with errors and timeouts, but I used my noggin and have created a way to get in within a few minutes (if you're lucky) and a maximum of 20 mins (if you're unlucky)# You need Firefox# Goto Tools Add ons, Get Extensions# Find the AutoFormer add on and install it and restart the browser# goto https://id.konami.net and click register (Blue button on the left) - might take a while but keep trying# Enter your date of birth and go to edit in Firefox menu and find AutoFormer, click Save all fields - this will now save you entering the DOB again if you need to come back to this stage# click next# Wait until the terms show before clicking next again# fill out the entire form carefully, don't rush you have all the time in the world. Make sure you don't use capitals in username, and make sure game id password is all numbers. Make sure phone number and postcode have no spaces# now before clicking next click edit again and AutoFormer>save all fields# Click next, it'll probably fail due to time taken to complete the form. Don't worry# Start again, this time your DOB should be auto inserted click next to terms, click next to form, click next to confirmation click next and you're done - SIMPLE!!!
I worked for me.. took a few tries but i have my european id now.. just have to verify it

I ain't got no konami id and the site aint letting me register one.Pissed!