FAO: PS3 Guys

mp*

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True say this is the first ever beta on the PS3 thats why you man are comming with these comments.Bugs? lol wait till you get in the game, then you can talk about bugs.About being a bitch, not one to wait for poor services, thats why i would rather pay for this beta.

whatever you say sunshine; you're right, i'm wrong.- People should pay for public betas- Betas should never have any issues, bugs or any other sort of niggles.- And the beta is live today so its a major issue that people can't join immediatelykthxbai

whatever you say sunshine; you're right, i'm wrong.- People should pay for public betas- Betas should never have any issues, bugs or any other sort of niggles.- And the beta is live today so its a major issue that people can't join immediatelykthxbai
lol, the sarcasm. wtf is dat in ur sig thou, looks sexy some lime/coconut ting?

:D:D

Was the Cod4 beta open?Remember everyone in europe can play this.. and the people that didnt get beta keys in japan and USA also can download the european one.Its not even a PS3 tingthe konami website has been f*cked ALL day... show you how much traffic is going through their servers

Rather they do the Beta key ting tbh.Thats why making these things open to everyone is just too much hassle. The only thing that would make this work is to make sure everything was running 100 % this includes being able to handle the demands of all the people downloading this game. With Beta keys, you know how many people are playing this game, servers won't be rammed non stop.Bugs IN GAME is never an issue, thats what s the point of betas. Unable to cope with the demands and severs problem is unacceptable for a game which is consider the best that PS3 is going to get.Like i said, i woudln't mind paying for something like this, and im sure loads of other people would as well. Long letting anyguys just downlaod this.

Konami ID - https://id.konami.net/login.doJus bookmark it n keep checkin over the nex 2 days i reckon.
Cheers, swear the site is actualy f*cked though? :DI can't even get this download update to start!! So annoying. Might just try 2moz.Imagine if they drop the same servers that they did for pro for us EU guys :D
Mines bless im playin on it in a sec.updates done erytin, took 8hourssee u onlinelol :D about. its on 78% for 6 hours.