FAO: Cocaine Users

Stamina Man

Lol just out of interest, when people go to raves or what not, do you take no drugs at all, and rave for hours straight? Some boring guys lol.
CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AFTER THIS POST. WHAT AN a**hole.LOL @ THIS BEING YOU A FEW MONTHS AFTER A COUPLE MORE LINES AND AFTER BEING SLAPPED UP BY THE BECONTREE GEEZAcrackhead1.jpg
come off the WHITES ting. anything white is not good (no racism)someone lock this before DRC comes with his drugs encyclopedia.
LOL @ DRC SNIFFIN A COUPLE OF LINES BEFORE COD4 SETS
Lol, that was a fail, that womans me crack head, bare uneducated guys up in here lol.And about slapped up. lol.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mdma>>>pills>>>cokethe feeling from mdma and pills is unreal, but you do look a f*ck*ng mess, thats why i only ever do them when surrounded by others (no peer presure) also doing coke in a club is abit of a mission. keys in bags and all that sh*t, let alone a line
Pills are so much more dangerous than coke, a guy I know died raving taking MDMA, got some f*cked batch and his throat swelled up in the middle or the rave and suffocated or something, I can't remember I wasn't there. Never taking pills. You always see the man flexing shades in the middle of the dance lol, them pill heads.
that is one of the biggest myths of the millennium. pills and mdma is not a dangerous substance. about 24 people died last year from pills. that is a miniscule amount when looking at how many people take them. r.i. to your mate still, even if it was a 'bad batch' it was probs not mdma in the first place.mdma and pill are dangerous if the person taking them, panics and drinks too much water or takes too many pillscoke is way more dangerous, it can f*ck your life up big time, and im sure it has killed 100s more people per year than pills and mdma have

Drugs are not the one.Crackheads stay way over there -------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>
Coke user:9766527f2b5d3e9L.jpgCrack head:crackhead2.jpgWhen will people learn the differences between coke and crack lol.But still, someone give me info, franks long.
lol its not about admiring coke users even scarface. at least the womans probably still alive. wheres scarface? gunned down by about 30 goons

Drugs are not the one.Crackheads stay way over there -------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>
Coke user:9766527f2b5d3e9L.jpgCrack head:crackhead2.jpgWhen will people learn the differences between coke and crack lol.But still, someone give me info, franks long.
lol its not about admiring coke users even scarface. at least the womans probably still alive. wheres scarface? gunned down by about 30 goons
Lol scarf ace is a fictional character, just an example.There's difference between occasional users and addicts, I bet if you ever saw a guy who does a few lines each weekend you wouldn't even be able to tell.But, then some woman sucking on a crack pipe every weekend you would be able to tell.Crack and Cocaine are not the same.

Lol scarf ace is a fictional character, just an example.There's difference between occasional users and addicts, I bet if you ever saw a guy who does a few lines each weekend you wouldn't even be able to tell.But, then some woman sucking on a crack pipe every weekend you would be able to tell.Crack and Cocaine are not the same.
you can tell. they act all fidgety. dissapear to the toilets every 5 mins for a fix. wiping their coke infested nose all the time. changes you if u use it regularly tbh, mugs game

you can tell. they act all fidgety. dissapear to the toilets every 5 mins for a fix. wiping their coke infested nose all the time. changes you if u use it regularly tbh, mugs game
You're talking about addicts though, taking a couple of lines at weekends as a social thing isnt being addicted lol, it's just a recreational drug, same as what bud is.

Guest Mr. Estacado
Lol just out of interest, when people go to raves or what not, do you take no drugs at all, and rave for hours straight? Some boring guys lol.
CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AFTER THIS POST. WHAT AN a**hole.LOL @ THIS BEING YOU A FEW MONTHS AFTER A COUPLE MORE LINES AND AFTER BEING SLAPPED UP BY THE BECONTREE GEEZA
come off the WHITES ting. anything white is not good (no racism)someone lock this before DRC comes with his drugs encyclopedia.
Lol, that was a fail, that womans me crack head, bare uneducated guys up in here lol.And about slapped up. lol.
ALL THE SAMEcokehead.jpg

CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AFTER THIS POST. WHAT AN a**hole.LOL @ THIS BEING YOU A FEW MONTHS AFTER A COUPLE MORE LINES AND AFTER BEING SLAPPED UP BY THE BECONTREE GEEZA
ALL THE SAMEcokehead.jpg
That's not even funny lol.And I swear Birmingham the breeding ground of crackheads.

f*ck coke.f*ck most hard drugs really.all about the bud and sum drink for everything, raving, jammin/pro sesh, house parties, bbq, football, etc.coke is OVER PRICED and OVER RATED. u shud of watched the panorama bout how it gets from colombia to here, sum grim sh*t, bare ppl's blood on that drug.most hard drugs are at risk of HIGH contamination, especially coke. u dnt no wot else ur sniffin wid it. weed can be contaminated (i.e GRIT) but its at less of a risk and its a lot easier to spot considering its a plant.YOUR using coke as a raving tool i see. up to you init really if it gives you what you want and you understand what its doing. I aint tried it but i find the RIGHT drinks + GOOD weed = successfull all night skanking and energy.

spiderman= weeds biggest fanmans hittin up dam on friday what shud i b smokin fam
:D funny enuff i dnt even bun dat much these days, before friday it was like 3 weeks almost without a single toke.moretime i only bun wen im going raving these days.i aint even reached dam yet, im slippin. i herd the HASH is the ting der. Jack herer, diesel, sativa etc is the standard stuff really. i dnt even no the nex strains they have there im hearin all kinds of names time to time but cant remember off the top of my head. White rhino is supposed to big.are you gonna be bringing back "souveneirs" fam :D