After you draw a number...

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like for a guy to wait at least over 24 hours, he will come across a bit to keen otherwise.i dunno, im strange, i like the whole * i wonder if he is gonna call me * scenario.However,if he hasnt been in contact within 4 days or something, il just think,oh well, nevermind, there goes another frog.

Guest PennyTraitor
heres the old school Badman waydraw the numberkeep the conversation minimaldont talk to much fraff after you got the number leave the bitch and go about your businessabout 30 mins later call hersay heres my number so you know whos calling you next timethis is your chance to talk some moreonce you finished this conversation you should be on a decent level....so no need to worry when to call it anymore she probably calling/txting you by nowthe rest should be history
this is levels still. dunno bout 30 mins but levels still.

About 6 months.Got to generate that hunger.
:D:D
i like for a guy to wait at least over 24 hours, he will come across a bit to keen otherwise.i dunno, im strange, i like the whole * i wonder if he is gonna call me * scenario.However,if he hasnt been in contact within 4 days or something, il just think,oh well, nevermind, there goes another frog.
yeah I kinda like the wait as well but only for like 2 days. 3 days is pushing it, 4 days and the novelty wears off so i probably won't pick up

Depends if it was like a 10 minute thing then I'll call her that night around 9 or 10 to hook up the nexy day otherwise she'll just forget bout you and make excuses if you leave it too long. Although it aint ideal what are you expecting from a quick hi and bye in the street?In a club I'd ring her the next day same applies if I met her in the day and connected well with her. If you leave it like 3 days they just flake on you.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Last time I did this, I drew...later on I text her jus to make sure I got it down right n sh*t...thenI got home n saw a text n 2 missed calls from her on my fone...Saw her for the next 5 days straight...

on a real i tend to only call if i am LINKLESS at that exact time so if i draw a chick saturday night and im horny sunday afternoon ill call her yes but this is why i tended to wait cos i have built up a stable so there is a QUEUE, last nights drawing is next fortnights phonecall unless they call me.gotta move to girls is BULK and then you will see their true worth as you can compare and then start hiring and firing like sir allen if you put ya eggs in one basket you will be doing dumb sh*t when you want piece.there were times i used to go thru my phonebook like 10 times looking for chicks to link this is when i realised some wholesale speeching was needed.roadsideinternetworkuniall avenues got rinsed FULLY til stock was up since i took this stance i never need to look for a re up as it comes to me on a plate.

Guest Tupac Shakur
on a real i tend to only call if i am LINKLESS at that exact time so if i draw a chick saturday night and im horny sunday afternoon ill call her yes but this is why i tended to wait cos i have built up a stable so there is a QUEUE, last nights drawing is next fortnights phonecall unless they call me.gotta move to girls is BULK and then you will see their true worth as you can compare and then start hiring and firing like sir allen if you put ya eggs in one basket you will be doing dumb sh*t when you want piece.there were times i used to go thru my phonebook like 10 times looking for chicks to link this is when i realised some wholesale speeching was needed.roadsideinternetworkuniall avenues got rinsed FULLY til stock was up since i took this stance i never need to look for a re up as it comes to me on a plate.
Some good bars here still

Some good bars here still
spoken like a true bachelor

you have to also loose these female friends with no use and ex girls that are just cloggin up your pipeline to moving on you might think its cool but these women are stopping you from getttin certain links and even PROPER GIRLFRIENDS like it or lump it no one of the opposite sex is gonna be inna you in FULL EFFECT if you got some next person playing gooseberry every time they wanna holla at you.keep them people down to a few phone calls a month but allow having them around like a bad smell unless you f*ckin them ON A REGS and even then you gotta show them their place.always fire links that are long and unreliable you keep them chicks in your life then you and your d*ck will be arguing every day.simple really when you find the one you like fire them all and dont feel you cant do it as you dont wanna loose them because you might want them back because after you have HAD bare girls at a time when you had it on SMASH its nuffin to dumb everyone and start a new stable again as after you made you first empire you find out how easy it is and just what to do to get it like that AGAIN and more EFFICIENTLY.dont think girls dont do this too but they play it more like chess they will nominate ONE that is the one they like the most and promote him to hubby but he has to WAIT for the poontang while the other pawns lick her narny sex her in public places and borrow her money when she is broke and when she has used the resources she goes to the hubby in the PERFECT form that she wants to potray that she has always had.if your chick has a nice whip and nice crib all spic and spam while having fresh to def nails etc and had it for time unless she has uncles and brothers and her dad doing sh*t for her all the time SOME ONE IS DOING THAT sh*t FOR HER IN RETURN FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS.remember that and dont EVER think otherwise and thats when the hubby gets the benefits (providing he can do all that maintenance himself she wont need them linkage lieutenants no more) and dont worry the hubby wont ever meet these people they will just be someone that pops up in convo every so often usually in the form of "oh my friend justin had that car" etctruss

lol @ girls thinking that the dude is buying you these things and spending on you for anything other than sexual favours SMH
to them they think just that fam "oh he like a brother to me"lol kills me every timesome of these guys dont just want sex though some of them are lookin to wifey the chick but took the wrong approach and remain in the friend zone with the privalege of beating it WHEN THE GIRL WANTS IT.

Guest Mickey Kane
When I'm ready.No rules round 'ere.
c/shave ended up forgetting tho.
Bare times. :DGot bare numbers i forgot who they are SMH.
LMFAOI'm terrible with that sometimes.