F.A.O Online peeps (PS3,360)

Badman

Guest Risky360
Silenced MP5 = hype Red dot sight better it makes it more powerful no lie test that.and overkill = 100% hype if mans got juggernaut your over vex and its not even about lenging man with the R700 and them holding the bullet and running off because you don't have stopping power on.
but YOU KNOWW i only aim for the head ..where do u fink my blue tigers occur from??? lolGET TO KNOWW

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Silenced MP5 = hype Red dot sight better it makes it more powerful no lie test that.and overkill = 100% hype if mans got juggernaut your over vex and its not even about lenging man with the R700 and them holding the bullet and running off because you don't have stopping power on.
Finally!!Clocked onto this while these man were still hyping that perk. Thats why i got a R700 class with stopping power. Don't finish on top but it usually kills them one shot.

but YOU KNOWW i only aim for the head ..where do u fink my blue tigers occur from??? lolGET TO KNOWW
LOOL skeen skeen

Guest haze-e
I dont like silenceing guns usually unless the range taken off doesnt eave it too low like P90 silenced or M16 silenced.But being a Ninja in S&D is killer.EDIT:- And i dont like Overkill either. I only used to use it on the Sniper when i wanted to move somewhere. But the waste of Stopping Power really makes the Sniper sh*t sometimes.

Finally!!Clocked onto this while these man were still hyping that perk. Thats why i got a R700 class with stopping power. Don't finish on top but it usually kills them one shot.
I was using overkill when i first got it then I clocked how dead it really is it makes your Barret 50. cal come like a pistol 2 shots to kill and with that dirty recoil you dont even get a chance of that second shot.tbh M403A the first green sniper >>>>> every other sniper1 shot kill with stopping power and i'm not really feeling the R700's only 4 bullets before you have to reload.The 50 cal has too much recoil and the rest are too weak.

I was using overkill when i first got it then I clocked how dead it really is it makes your Barret 50. cal come like a pistol 2 shots to kill and with that dirty recoil you dont even get a chance of that second shot.tbh M403A the first green sniper >>>>> every other sniper1 shot kill with stopping power and i'm not really feeling the R700's only 4 bullets before you have to reload.The 50 cal has too much recoil and the rest are too weak.
over kill if for hardcore game ur not gonna get away with it on a normal match

Guest haze-e
me with any gun>>>> everyone with their favourite guns
:D:D:D Your sh*t now.And to Natty BI hate that first sniper. Pisses me off. I prefer R700.M21 though is the most cheapest SNiper. f*ck*ng assualt rifle. Come like G3 or M14 but with scope.

Yeah P90 silenced is what you want.LMAO @ Septix"me with any gun>>>> everyone with their favourite guns""COD4 Living legend"If your a living legend at COD4 I'm a god g :DEDIT: what's there to hate about the first sniper?The M21 doesn't really phaze me unless people are backing those rapid fire controllers

and.. RBG wtf was u doing at BOG, LOL. man was supposed to lay the bomb, i c u jamming for tyyyyyyyyymmmmmm. everyone was like "WTF IS HE DOING" after 40 secs of crouching den standing up. man lays da bomb. tru say u killed one guy i give u ratings for dat..cod4's giving me too much joke. u missed the beef between macz n datboyb i was benin. datboyb got moved to thou u can tell he was hurt.
man got silenced

Tbh. I set trends. No one even knew about the M21 till i was comming top EVERY game with it. When people killed me, they picked up the red tiger m21 and was shocked at how good it was. Take a month off, see septik killing me with it smhtbh R700 is the sh*t, real snipers use that, fast reloading does the job nicely. Smh @ everyone sniping ever since the new patch. I used to be a general before, but now its too easy, any man can snipe.

Tbh. I set trends. No one even knew about the M21 till i was comming top EVERY game with it. When people killed me, they picked up the red tiger m21 and was shocked at how good it was. Take a month off, see septik killing me with it smhtbh R700 is the sh*t, real snipers use that, fast reloading does the job nicely. Smh @ everyone sniping ever since the new patch. I used to be a general before, but now its too easy, any man can snipe.
They changed something in the patch innit I thought so. My boy kept on complaining that they changed something and that he cant snipe no more I thought he was chattin rubbish.

Guest haze-e
Tucks PS3 in the blankey, and kisses it..
*Turns on X360**Plays Chinatown**Ends Game**Plays Creek - Puts on Sniper class**Host Ends Game**Broadcast loads up**Skips**Leaves lobby. Goes Team Tactical**Plays Killhouse T.Deathmatch**Kisses 360*Seen...

snipings longgun ho shank man in his face wen im erei fought it was just me hu it was lagging for yesterdayshooting bare guys in dere temples and no1s dying shank guys in there heart and see goonz just standing there smiling then shooting me n i dietaken me for j-stepsum parship

They is nothing to get on PS3, its was all hype cant take none of u PS3 man serious anymore, im having to wait for MGS4 because they is no gamesbush-somebody-lied-cindy-thumb.jpg
argh ffs you're like the female of the electronics denalways whining.shut up mannnnnn PLEASE.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_3_gamesclick on the button under the exclusive row and take your f*ckin pick.
PS3 BADBOYSWHATS WITH THE NEW CLAN THNG PPL DOING DIFFERENT NUMBERS [VIP9]OH YR IS DURST RBG IF SO UR SnD was joke took man a good 5 minute to plant the bomb
yh thats RBG. SCORPZZ started the random number ting, try go against the grain.
I knew it woulda been Scorpzz. First name that came to my head Loool.
lol dun kno, mans a pioneer innadis.anywayBANG BANG PS3G'Salso havepspps2ps1had a saturn but sold itsnes (broken)megadrivegame gearoriginal game boygameboy colorgameboy advance

Guest haze-e
360 can NEVER hype. after they got mandem that eat paper reppin their set, smh.
Lol WTF...? Explain?And ill say again...
*Turns on X360**Plays Chinatown**Ends Game**Plays Creek - Puts on Sniper class**Host Ends Game**Broadcast loads up**Skips**Leaves lobby. Goes Team Tactical**Plays Killhouse T.Deathmatch**Kisses 360*Seen...

360 can NEVER hype. after they got mandem that eat paper reppin their set, smh.
Lol WTF...? Explain?And ill say again...
probably on about risky (one who plays with us is not the grime risky)