Flavour of love

CK Flash

tilla twat tequilla season 2 starts soon i think, but whats the point in it ? For the reason she ended it with bobby in the first season was apparently because her life was to hectic and she didn't have time for him.what is she even famous for apart from being a bisexual confused thing ? i had never heard of her until her show was on MTV.

I was watching this yesterday, and I had to give props to Flav. Man saw an opportunity to deal with as many lashable chicks as he could.Did you see the way man was feeling up all four of them yats yesterday? Man would have smashed open deelishus yesterday the way she was lying on that bed.And this little Gollum looking dude is hitting other chicks and moving to chicks that wouldn't give him the time of day if he was not a a huge hip hop guy from back in the day.Some women lose ultimate points for lowering themselves to those levels.Flav on the other hand, gets ultimate props. Man saw an opportunity and capitalised on it.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

lol @ anyone thinking this show isnt a terrible pile of steaming yak-sh*t.f*ck*ng coon man, get the f*ck off tv with that bollox.They should just nuke the house and rid the world of 20 less whores and one less washed up star.

Even though it is pretty lame I am so addicted to it! Here is some parts from season 3 ...................... there are a pair of tiwns in this seasons so i guess it would be intresting to see how that would hold up. But everyone knows its for TV/Fame only none of the girls that have actually been picked hve stayed with him, Hoopz, Deelishis I dont even think NY would have stayed around long enough!

flavor of love is one of my favourite showsthe only girl who truly likes/loves him is new yorkin season 3, 95% of the girls are f*ck*ng UGLY, just pure fugliness. he had to tell one chick her breath f*ck*ng stank, then she went to the dentist and expected him to pay $20K+ to get her teeth fixed

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lol @ anyone thinking this show isnt a terrible pile of steaming yak-sh*t.f*ck*ng coon man, get the f*ck off tv with that bollox.They should just nuke the house and rid the world of 20 less whores and one less washed up star.
The f*ck?
He is a coon.Young Jeezy is a coon, D4L are coons..