Pics on Facebook but not Vip?

Davicious X

people like the freedom and anominity gives themsome people choose to act hard, knowing nothing can every come of itsome people expose private business of theirs, knowing it will just stay as a username and a story, rather than a nane/face and a life.you could argue that the people demanding everyone to up a picshould also demand we all use our government namessee what im saying
TBH I dont really think you can have freedom when you're living a lie.Also, seeing someones picture could make or break their e-personaCould the same thing be said of a government name?
living a lie???u take this sh*t waaaaaaaaaaay to seriously, like really yur f*ck*ng excited.goin on about e-personafor all i knw every man could be a 5 year old, despite upping a picthis is as real as u choose to make itperiodunderstand for some people, this is just a place to laugh and THATS ITobviously in yur case u probably walk about the ends with a hoody sayin "OVER STASH realist vip2 goon in the place"

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OVER STARISH VS C.O.SSWINGERSOUTSIDE FOOTLOCKER IN CENTRAL4PM, SATURDAY
:D :D them OCD's there
Watch what you say 'cause one day two people will actually meet up Infact, Swiftie hook that up. All over the news, great promotion
:D :D i will record this. . .

If you haven't upped a pic beg you don't send for anyones boat *looks in banes direction*number 1 culprit
agreed
You upped the back of your head so now everyone is hiding, shook and you can demand pics from people?:D
Any new kid on the blockMy face was up in the gallery, fall back.
Think he was referring to the other dude.
lol @ other dude...you in the same boat as me anywaysbesides im not shook to up my boat and raido I dont beleive you have even upped a pic so dont talk
Me?

If you haven't upped a pic beg you don't send for anyones boat *looks in banes direction*number 1 culprit
agreed
You upped the back of your head so now everyone is hiding, shook and you can demand pics from people?:D
Any new kid on the blockMy face was up in the gallery, fall back.
Think he was referring to the other dude.
lol @ other dude...you in the same boat as me anywaysbesides im not shook to up my boat and raido I dont beleive you have even upped a pic so dont talk
Me?
yes that pic with your face covered and photoshopped

TBH I dont really think you can have freedom when you're living a lie.Also, seeing someones picture could make or break their e-personaCould the same thing be said of a government name?
but who reallly cares?....like seriously...why does it even matter?if someone wants to act different on net to how they are in real life then whats it to me? i don know them? it doesn't really affect me..like for real...
Who cares about credibility with people you dont know and have no intention to ever meet?
and this is so true...
for all i knw every man could be a 5 year old, despite upping a pic
just because someone ups a pic that doesn't mean its them...it could be anybody.

but who reallly cares?....like seriously...why does it even matter?if someone wants to act different on net to how they are in real life then whats it to me? i don know them? it doesn't really affect me..like for real...
Its not a question of who really cares still as we are all on here to discuss SOMETHING and tbh why does it even matter doesnt make good discussion.LOL.A man made a topic and wanted opinions someone made a pointIm just sayin if people on vip2 forums know more about you than your significant others and peersYou are LIVING a lieMeaning the quality of your life in 3D must be sh*tDoesnt mean I care about your life, just a simple observation.I would be pissed if the entity I felt most comfortable telling my deepest darkest secrets was vip2 forum TBH. However it seems that this is in fact reality for a number of vip2 usersAgainJust an observationNot something thats gonna benefit me financially or stop me from getting sleep at night.

I would be pissed if the entity I felt most comfortable telling my deepest darkest secrets was vip2 forum TBH.
deep
Its so much easier though 'cause you people will only be able to judge your e-flesh, so to speak. Different but same example, I tell someone that I've met once but talk to all the time on MSN more things than I tell most people I know: 1. I know that my business cant come back to haunt me3. I aint getting biased responses back to protect my feelingsThere's just certain things that require the above elements and sometimes you cant get that from people you know.

Guest F.O.S

People take stuff said on the Internet way to seriously...Sum guys on here must take the feelings they caught on here into real life...Vip2 aint Facebook or even MSNIf you signed up here to make friends for your real life and get links then thats youNot everybody signed up for thatI signed up to catch jokeNobody forces people to up there picture, they know they can be violated at any time if they dolol @ flat eric still running his gums, the hate runs deep

I would be pissed if the entity I felt most comfortable telling my deepest darkest secrets was vip2 forum TBH.
deep
Its so much easier though 'cause you people will only be able to judge your e-flesh, so to speak. Different but same example, I tell someone that I've met once but talk to all the time on MSN more things than I tell most people I know: 1. I know that my business cant come back to haunt me3. I aint getting biased responses back to protect my feelingsThere's just certain things that require the above elements and sometimes you cant get that from people you know.
Judge your e-fleshSee what im sayin? Man is scared to say what he feels to people in his life because of what theyre gonna think of himWould rather tell complete strangers*shakes head*

deep
Judge your e-fleshSee what im sayin? Man is scared to say what he feels to people in his life because of what theyre gonna think of himWould rather tell complete strangers*shakes hed*
Do you innit and stop watching man. Leff dat fi gyal dem, y'zeet?

Guest Tupac Shakur
lol @ flat eric still running his gums, the hate runs deep
Was just saying my opinions
I will punch flat eric in his boat if I see him on road, and I'll record it.
lol, just lolstill screamin them bars

lol @ flat eric still running his gums, the hate runs deep
Was just saying my opinions
I will punch flat eric in his boat if I see him on road, and I'll record it.
lol, just lol
f*ck it, last man standing outside footlocker 4pm. All-comers welcome."Got beef? Knock out teeth" is what we're calling this Swiftie. Dinky line-up some fliers and lets do this. I wanna fight (feel up) rissy.