WTFFFFFFF This Film Is Actually Too Disturbing...

Stamina Man

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D :D :D :D looks jokeshow can u get scared of a film[jimmy] i mean...come on...[/jimmy]
I cant watch the Exorcist... even with someone in the room.
The exorcist has been rinsed so much over the years i actually find it funny when watching it these days. Load of nonsense movie that it is.

:D :D :D :D looks jokeshow can u get scared of a film[jimmy] i mean...come on...[/jimmy]
The exorcist has been rinsed so much over the years i actually find it funny when watching it these days. Load of nonsense movie that it is.
has that mad sh*t stopped hapnin 2 u??
lolYeah mate.It's cool now.It's not about taking the piss outta Demons and them sorts.

/hmmm i wanna watch a film RIGHT NOW.something good but odd, not really grusomego go go!
You know what, just to mention, you wanna read American Psycho. The book is f*ck*ng brilliant. (As is the film). Infact, I need to find some more graphic books like that.

/hmmm i wanna watch a film RIGHT NOW.something good but odd, not really grusomego go go!
You know what, just to mention, you wanna read American Psycho. The book is f*ck*ng brilliant. (As is the film). Infact, I need to find some more graphic books like that.
Thanks, was gonna pm you asking the name of that book you last recommended, will grab american psycho tomorrow in the airport or summingyou think WH SMITH will have it?

Thanks, was gonna pm you asking the name of that book you last recommended, will grab american psycho tomorrow in the airport or summingyou think WH SMITH will have it?
Ah, I doubt it (just cos it's not recent). I usually get my books of amazon though...I don't know which one I recommended lol. Lisa Gardner, Hide/The Killing Hour? or Jigsaw Man by ... someone.

Ah, I doubt it (just cos it's not recent). I usually get my books of amazon though...I don't know which one I recommended lol. Lisa Gardner, Hide/The Killing Hour? or Jigsaw Man by ... someone.
Oh :D I'll try borders if i can, they usually have a wide decent selection.Yeh it was Lisa Gardner, erm the one about the murderer that leaves most of the clues with the 1st victim and they never get in time for the 2nd victim...

smhgrow some balls
When I was younger I was watching it with my marge and pops.Aaaaanywayss as you know the start is looooong so obviously I fall asleep...I wake up once the girl is possessed wondering what the f*ck is happening! Closing my eyes and sh*t and just hearing the sounds...I had to sleep in my parents room that night, cos when I tried sleeping in mine I closed my eyes and heard the sounds from the film and my stomach was making all kinds of noise which led me to believe I was possessed.Had nightmares for months.Never told anyone this :D

Oh :D I'll try borders if i can, they usually have a wide decent selection.Yeh it was Lisa Gardner, erm the one about the murderer that leaves most of the clues with the 1st victim and they never get in time for the 2nd victim...
Oh yeah, that's the killing hour.