so you've earnt a billion pounds

O.Man

Ok so you have been working really hard at this new invention and its taken off and you have made it, yesterday your bank balance was boosted over the 1 billion mark. You are now officially super rich, money is no longer needed to be saved but to spent. David atten. is your tea buddy, one day you are sitting down and you think to yourself how you want a really exotic and rare animal in your mansion as a statement to how rich and powerful you have become.You see your teaparty with Sir David as an oppurtunity to ask him to bring to you an animal you desire which could come from the peak of the everest or the bottom of the ocean floor...which animal would you choose?i would choose The Vampire Squid (Vampyroteuthis infernalis, lit. "vampire squid from hell")Vampyroteuthis2.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pack of wolves to guard the front garden/gates.Grizzly bear or two in the back.Those flying teradactle things from Jurassic park to cover the skies. (If I had a billion I'd hire some crazy scientist to make one from the dna remains).Probably Chocz though tbh.

Guest Remy Lebeau
House Tiger can par with my cat
toyger?
hmmm never thought about thatwhen they breed you can have one. :Ddisclaimer- this will never happen
playing with my emotions